00

Although Crownlake Academy is home to all the supernatural creatures, it was not like all of them would want to mingle with people other than their blood. Some people would accept everyone heartily and put their trust on them to the point of being hurt. Then are are the other kind of people who would rather sacrifice their lives than to be friends with other species. We always have a third party agenda where no one wants to socialize at all in the first place. Yes, it is indeed a wholesome environment inside the gates of Crownlake.

Everything, everything that is going around in the world of supernaturals is written in those pages. The truth behind the myth of Silver pearl, the glory of dark moon, the history of serpents, and even the most powerful abilities of all time are kept safe in that book, or rather said someone's precious diary. The diary of Maya, the devil herself - founder of Crownlake held a lot of secrets. Not that people will get to know them one day. Many people tried to. And if you think I'll say they never returned, then you're wrong. Found indeed. Maya picks her children herself. If you are cursed, you get nothing at all, might lose your life or might lose your mind. But if you get blessed? What happens if you get blessed? The chance is 'one in a billion'

[⚠️I want to clear one misunderstanding. In this story not all the Enhypen members are vampires and &team members are Werewolves.  I'm adding them accordingly with some ideas in mind so please cooperate with my plan. Aside from Enhypen and &team members, every character in this book is fictional and has nothing to do with the idols. The pictures are taken randomly and I am not shipping one person with another, so kindly do not throw hates on the idols. Thank you, have a nice journey<3]