03

*A/N: Worst curse words ahead, forgive the author*

"Move!" The deep voice from the siren could be heard across the cafeteria. The two girls who were giggling at some topics moved aside as soon as they recognized the male.

"Hello Venom~" Venom, and the kitsune by his side, Orenda looked over at the familiar table.

"Good to see you there, Sungchan." He smiled and approached the other guys around.

Venom is known to be the most terrifying male to walk across the halls of Crownlake. No one willingly wants to befriend him, who knows how they will be burried alive? Sungchan and Venom had always been buddies. No wonder at this point. Well, it's not like they hates anyone particularly, they just literally hates everyone. Most despicable one's being the kitsunes from Sungchan's clan. Orenda happened to be from another clan, but she is very close friend of Sungchan to the point someone might think they are siblings.

"That motherfucker is getting on my nerves." Sungchan said looking at a certain someone. To find out who it was, there was no need to turn their heads.

"I thought Sunoo wouldn't forget his near-death experience at the clan's festival." Orenda laughed aloud hearing Venom.

"I can never forget how he was trembling internally when the hit-tag was found on his jacket." Sungchan grinned at the thought, only to be ruined by a certain someone.

"Let's also not forget how he ended up convincing the leader that it was a misunderstanding. I gotta agree that he is indeed creative with words." Sungchan glared at Lilith.

"I wouldn't have asked for your opinion at this point. You fucking slut, go on and fuck that hoes of yours, do not approach us at this point." Lilith didn't care what he had to say, instead sat beside him and pulled on his collar.

"I would rather have you fuck me and make me scream till the entire hell realizes who I belong to." Lilith whispered seductively. Well, it is her speciality, so why would you think you're at the place to judge her.

"Stop with this bullshit of yours. I wouldn't go around asking if you had his seeds inside you or not, just fuck off before I cut your head off." The green eyes could be seen and Lilith backed away smirking.

"If you two continue with these topics again we two are leaving." Venom said with his casual heavy eyes.

"Oh darling why don't we talk about that cutie apple pie of us." Lilith smiled at Venom innocently.

"As in Oh Yeonseo?" Orenda leaned forward.

"Who else, I wish she is still terrified with our little funny pranks with her." Lilith said as she examined her nails.

"We call that bullying. And I like it that way. If only that whore Sana was dead, it could've been easier." Sungchan rolled his eyes.

"Venom should try befriending her, don't you two usually like meet everyday on choir practice."

"...I guess it's not worth my time. I wouldn't dare wasting my precious time over some bad bitch." Venom took some time to respond. Oh only if you knew I am a serpent, dear. It would have been my death you would have been planning.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

One little chapter for our serpent squad 😌👏