02

Day-1, time 10:28A.M, Destination Living Hell.

Sera thought as she got the last suitcase out of the car. The Beta, her father ruffled her hair and gave her a small smile.

"I know this is not your type. But honey, bear with it for me." She sighed and hugged him once, the girl who could never stay one inch further from her father now needs to live without him.

"Nicholas will be there for you every step." After all Nicho will be with me. Wish me luck everyone.

"Goodbye father, see you again on vacations!" She bid her farewell with a forced bright smile. The Beta left once she was out of sight.

"Gonna be a long year ahead." Sera said and looked around the huge buildings in awe.

"Hwo Seri~" Sera could see her brother singsong from not so far, he was with friends, she however gave him a hi and decided to go towards him.

"Hi Nicho. It's huge in here. I'm confused already." The pup pouted.

"Well, first thing first you need to get your room, which I cannot possibly help you at. Ladies are only allowed. Well I'll help you find someone who can be of your aid." Nicholas looked around to find some familiar female.

In the meantime Sera examined his friends, she could tell which one was who just by looking at them. A familiar pair of green eyes greeted her with a Cresent shaped smily eyes.

"Hi Sunghoon." She greeted immediately.

"Aigoo, I thought Sera would take eternity to notice me." Sera chuckled at his words.

"Well, they are our friends, so practically you should also befriend them." Sunghoon said with narrowed eyes.

"Uhm, yeah, sure I mean of course." Sera said with less enthusiasm evident in her voice.

"I'm Euijoo, or just EJ." The guy with a pair of specs who gave her wizard vibe smiled and bowed slightly. She could not roll her eyes because she knew well that Byun EJ is her so called brother's best friend. Oh wait! Speaking of him, where the hell did he go-

"Ni-" Sera turned to search him......only to see him dragging a girl with him who looked at Nicholas with an annoyed and confused look.

"Here! She is a freshman, she can show you around." The girl looked at him and back at Sera unbelievably.

"Look Mr. I am new myself, I don't know any place either. Besides I don't even know who you are-" Sera sensed phoenix vibes, but not the reason why she wanted to beat his brother up.

"Dude, you did not just drug someone with you without knowing who they are!" The phoenix looked at the female confused.

"Well, you guys can bond. Bye byee." Nicholas waved a quick bye and pushed the guys to come along too.

"Why would you do that! Only EJ got to greet her." Jake pouted.

"Well, our pup needs to interect with random people. You know greeting my friends is just necessary. She HAVE to bond with new friends. Mother told me hudreds of time to make sure she makes new friends." Nicholas rapped the entire thing, so it's no wonder that only a few of them understood what he said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Terrible maknae
Super terrible maknae
Then comes ME

Oh God, so so sooo sorry for not updating sooner. You see this app named Wattpad surely hates me. It said I can't log in with my oh-so 'correct' password when I did NOT log out in the first place. I had to sent a mail to wait and get my account back. And all they said is it was a technical error. Lord, I could have lost my books. Anyways (got distracted) I'm super sorry for whatever happened.

It's a wednesday and a short chapter after so long. Just sorry for now >o<