04

Why are we here? Just to suffer??

Niki adjusted at the back of the new surrounding of the so called classroom. How did I end up being in a history class? The students were already busy with their talks and Niki was glad that no one approached him. The Phoenixes recognized the prince so they stay away out of respect. Looks like it's gonna be a long year.

The teacher, which to Niki's surprise was a lot younger than what he had expected.

"Hello class, I am Huang Renjun, your assigned history teacher for the coming year. Welcome to the academy, we hope to have a great year ahead of us. Please behave well with everyone and make sure to keep good amount of attention to your grades." Renjun said the words with a genuine smile and Niki could only wonder how did this cutie even became a teacher, but he hoped for a good school year too.

"You believe he's a teacher?" Niki slightly jumped at the sudden voice to his left side. He wasn't expecting or didn't realize a girl taking her place next to him.

"Well, why would you say so? He looks pretty intelligent plus it's not a very briliant thing to judge your teacher." Well, Niki maybe was a brat but at least not mannerless. He always made sure that he wasn't hurting anyone's pride and judging someone's potential.

"Oh....I meant it in a good way tho...h-he looks more handsome than I heard from my brothers. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Niki giggled the girl's flustered look.

"I'm Niki..." He decided to open up first.

"I'm Song Nari." The girl smiled as she blushed at the sudden interaction. "I know you tho, I'm a phoenix."

"Oh, Song? Wait, maybe a royal I guess." Niki said making her eyes lit up as she nodded. Clearly happy that Niki guessed out at least something about her, We literally roam around the same palace, he has never noticed me once? It explains that it truly hurts knowing your crush doesn't even know you exist.

**********

Cha Eunbyeol wasn't planning on taking the history period. But was forced to by the so called Taki. That dude is really on my nerves. One thing Eunbyeol hated was socializing. And as if nightmare came true she ended up sitting at the very front bench. Clearly knowing that she really has to pay attention in class, she had no other option but to simple wait for the teacher to arrive.

And as that time came and the teacher's introduction ended, she was amazed by his voice. Is he a siren? She was clearly not expecting for the teacher to make eye-contact with her, just seeing his smile melt her heart. But she could surely hear the girls fangirling in the back, so all she did was looked down on her desk. I'm not gonna fall for him, everyone seems to be his fan. I can't be part of this everyone.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TEACHERS OF ACADEMY