7

"Madam, I have found my target. Looking forward to receive further instructions from Queen." Enzy delievered the message in her phone and sat on the dining area.

"Hey Enzy, mind if I sit?" Nari beamed at her as she was there with her meal.

"Nope, feel free to. I hadn't seen you around much. How are you doing?" Enzy decided to munch on the donut she had ordered.

"Enzy-ah, we just met earlier at History period. Did you miss me that much?" Nari giggled at Enzy which she mirrored.

"Yeah yeah of course, one minute without you feels like forever." They were laughing at chilly topics over the dinner.

"Girls, what's this chit chat without us?" Eunbyeol and Sera too joined the former duo.

"So my ladies, how did our first week go!?" Nari asked excitedly.

"Well~ you see for real I made friends." Sera sighed and the other girls laughed at her "such a miracle" kinda look.

"Ohh I was talking about that store nearby right! It's so dope trust me, I found a lot of coquette stationaries. Oh and kinda was having walks in the evening at the lake." Enzy said as the thought of EJ crossed her mind. He seemed to be a nice guy. Even after the lake meeting, he bought her chocolate when she visited the stationary store with a senior girl.

"Well I was hanging with Taki earlier. He showed me the whole school! And you know same getting to know everyone stuffs." Nari exclaimed.

"What on earth? I think my week was the most chaotic, and I hope no one to have a starter pack of academy like I do." Eunbyeol whined as she remembered how stressful it had been for her.

"Really? Aww you should've asked Taki and me to help." Nari pouted as Eunbyeol chuckled.

"That dude literally showed you the whole school, when he didn't even show me a single place around except the library. You sure nothing's going on with you?" Eunbyeol smirked. She surely wanted to accelerate Taki's love life so he would stop nagging about how to treat a lady right or maybe describe how pretty Nari is to him. Nari blushed at her words.

"Yah Eunbyeol-ah what are you talking about!!" Nari said while blushing, the three girls gave her a teasing look and she blushed harder.

"Well if anyone single please ask my brother out. That person is beyond perfect." Sera said proudly.

"IS IT YOU REALLY? WHO ARE YOU IN MY SISTER'S BODY!! I SWEAR SHE WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH A THING!!" Sera glared when she saw Nicholas stopping at their table with wide eyes.

"But the only issue is he is hella overdramatic. As you can already see." Nicholas laughed at her remark. "See, he even got no shame." Sera rolled her eyes when Nicholas continued to laugh.

"Well I gotcha, it has to be you. Well pretty ladies, I'm Wang Nicholas. Nice to see ya." Nicholas said as he gave his gummy smile to the freshmen.

"Nice to meet you, we're Sera's classmates."

"Yeah yeah I know you all. OH! You, did you two became good friends?" He seemed to recognize Nari, as flashback to it, he dragged Nari on the very first day so that Sera can make a new friend.

"How lucky of me that you recognized me. And yeah brother, we are now kinda close." Nicholas eyed the other girls one by one.

"Eunbyeol if I'm not mistaken?" Eunbyeol smiled nervously, ehat did I do now?

"Heard your lovestory from Jungwon, kinda cute right? A ball party, being his dance partner, sounded like fairytale to me." Nicholas smiled but Eunbyeol gave that awkward smile which hided the "YANG JUNGWON FROM WHICH PERSPECTIVE DO I LOOK LIKE I'M A PERSON TO HANG OUT IN A BALL PARTY!"

"Are you done seriously? None of us are happy to have you here." Sera yawned with annoyance.

"Geez, going"

"Now what did he mean by Jungwon's girlfriend??" Enzy whisper yelled as soon as Nicholas left. The other girls leaned closer and waited for Eunbyeol to spill the tea.

"When I said I had a chaotic week, Yang Jungwon will be the first culprit to it. Do you have any idea!! He went out saying that I'm his girl, and now almost everyone who knows him knows that I'm his girlfriend! Such a pain in the ass!" Eunbyeol whisper yelled because it was not a very safe place to have a gossip session. The girls took a while to process what she said, then rolled out laughing, Sera even had tears in her eyes from laughter.

"WHAT A UNIQUE LOVE STORY!!" At Nari's remark the laughter just got louder. Everyone in the dining area looked at them and when they so nothing suspicious they went back to their own talks.

"LOVE STORY MY FOOT! HE IS SUCH AN IDIOT I'LL SMACK HIS FACE FOR REAL" Eunbyeol said angrily, already imagining how she will chock the vampire to death.

"Smack me in the face Darling?" Eunbyeol turned around and glared when she saw Jungwon cheekily smiling at her. The other three now shut up although it was getting harder to control the laughter.

"Well look Mr. Whatever your name is. Don't get anywhere near me. I got serious anger issues." Such a beautiful scene. One glaring - the other delivering the fakest smile he could afford.

"Well Miss Nuisance, I think it has became my hobby to cause trouble to you, such a pleasure to meet you lovely." With that he bobbed Eunbyeol's nose putting a little cream from the pastry he was holding.

"You little- WAIT YANG JUNGWON!" The loud laughter returned when they saw Eunbyeol chasing the life out of Jungwon who chose to not teleport but run outside the dining area.

"They look cute together." Sera was now a 'crying' mess due to extreme laughter. Look at the tears of happiness. Maybe flowing so much cause I haven't laughed freely for a long while.

"Girls lemme grab some tissues, just look at my state." Sera got up laughing when Nari and Enzy just laughed harder when she saw Sera tearing up from laughter.

Sera just leaned on the counter to ask for a tissue when a handkerchief was held before her. Sera looked at her left to see a tall guy looking at the orders - maybe thinking what to order. Sera didn't know if he was giving it to her. She hesitantly took it.

"Thanks."

"Mm" The guy left without saying anything else, the handkerchief was still in Sera's hands as she looked at the figure for too long, maybe even the tears dried now. Then she moved aside when someone ask her to excuse. Who was he? Not gonna lie was kinda handsome. She took the handkerchief where she found the initial WH♡, who? Or maybe W.H he meant?