Part 1

Sofia's {POV}

My eyes follow the rain drops as they roll down the car window, the beautiful Seattle streetlights light the window, giving the droplets a hit of colour. 

"Sofia" my eyes move off the window and up to my mum. 

"Yeah?" I mumble to her. 

"We're here" she says as she opens the car door to get out. 

"I must have been too busy watching the droplets" I take a deep breath as I slowly open my door. My eyes widen as they look up at the building. I suddenly feel a cold hand touch my shoulder, making me jump back. 

"You ready? Because if not we can wait a year" I roll my eyes as I walk to the back of the car to get my boxes. 

"Mother, I will be fine" I mumble back trying to shut her up. 

***In the hallway*** 

"135...136...Ahh, 137!" my mother says as she opens the door but before I had a chance to even step one foot in there, my mother comes out yelling.

"Sofia, you are NOT saying in there! It smells like cigarettes!"  

"Mum—" 

"No, I'm going to see the head office!" she yells as she starts to walk off, making a scene as everyone's eyes look at us. I reach my arm out to stop my mum from walking.

"Mum! Enough! I'll be fine!" I yell as I pull her back. She looks at me as if she just sees red. I once again roll my eyes as I take the box from her hands. 

"Now, bloody leave" I say as I walk back to my room. I adjust the box that is sitting in my hands as I reach my right arm out to open the door. But of course, my hand slips and all my books go crashing down to the ground. 

"You have to be kidding me!" I yell as I bend down to pick them up. I reach for the first book but just as my hand hits the book someone else picks it up. My eyes move up the body, after a few seconds my eyes met his... I study the man's body. Starting at his arms that are covered in tattoos, my eyes study his tattoos, noticing the small things in them, like the tattoo with a rose and within the rose is a name, but I can't make it out. My eyes then slowly move up to his neck and once again noticing the small tattoo. I then move up to his eyes, which are a beautiful blue colour, I see a small strand of hair sitting over his eye, which makes my eyes move to his hair, that's a dark black colour and looks soft... my eyes keeping studying the stranger. 

"Excuse me?" I hear strong deep voice. I shake my head making the thoughts leave. 

"Hello...?" I say almost as a question not sure what to ask. I then see him move his hand towards me, which is holding the book. I reach my head out and take it, but his hand stays there, as if he wants me to take it. After a few seconds of silence, he finally speaks. 

"Take my hand" he says, I think for a spilt second before my hand links with his hand; His soft and warm hand...I feel his fingers curly up and around my hand as he helps me up. 

"Thank you..." I say just quietly as he starts to pick up my books from the ground. After a few seconds he then bends down and picks up the box. 

"Which room is yours?" he asks as he stands back up with the box in his hand. I don't answer I just point the room door which was in front of us. I slowly hear the door unlock, followed with a chuckle from him. I then follow him into the room. I watch as he sits on the bed, he watches me as I walk to boxes and start unpacking them.

A few minutes pass and I'd unpack everything from the boxes. My eyes move to the bed that was on the other side of the room, I notice he is still there, but he is now laying down and now has a book in his hands, my eyes watch as he reads the book. I once again study him, but this time I don't study his body I study his face as he reads the book.