Part 3

Sofia's POV

I grab my phone as I walk out of my room, as I do I hear yelling from across the hall. The same room Ace walked into. I shake my head as I walk to the library. Once I've grabbed the books I need, I take a seat and start studying. After a few hours, the library lights turn off and I'm left alone. I shrug my shoulders as I put my head down and start reading again. A few pages into my book I feel a warm hand touch my shoulder. My eyes snap up to look at the person. 

"Ace..." I breath out as our eyes lock.

"Sofia, what on earth are you doing here, at 2am?" 2am?! My eyes look up at the clock, it is 2am... how could I be so dumb? 

"I...ummm, I came here to do some studying...? Then got stuck into a book" I say mumbling the last part. My eyes once again lock with his eyes as he takes the book from my hand. 

"A mafia book? I didn't strike you as the mafia book type" 

I once again shrug my shoulders "It's a good thing to read...?" I say almost as a question. I've always loved mafia books, it's a kind of romance I've always wanted. "Why are YOU here at 2am, Ace?"   

"It's somewhere I come to think and read, a bit of space from the boys" he whispers into my ear, sending shives down my spine. 

I watch as he starts reading the book he took from my hand. "So, tell me Sofia. What do you like about the mafia books?" he asks as he keeps his eyes on the book, turning the pages every few minutes. 

"I like the romance side of it... you know, the risks they take, the boys going to a cold-hearted monster to having a soft spot for the girl... all the risks they are willing to take for each other" I mumble out as I play with my fingers that sit in my lap. 

"Ever been in a relationship?"  

I shake my head softly "I think part of me is waiting for the mafia guy to make me head over heels for them, but then again it might not happen" I mumble again. My eyes watch him as he closes the book and moves closer to me. My heart starts to speed up as he paces his hand on my thigh. 

"What if I told you I could make that dream possible?" he says as his thumbs do circles on my thigh. I suck in a sharp breath as he does. 

"And how would you do that?" I manage to push out of my mouth. He slowly runs his finger up my thigh, 

"By saying I'm a mafia boss..." he whispers. 

"Bull" I say as he shakes his head. 

"I can prove it" he says as he stays up. "I'll pick you up at 5am sharp in the morning" and with that he turns on his heels as he walks off into the darkness.