Part 4

Ace POV

My eyes shoot open as I hear 3 boys whispering above me, I watch as they jump back. "What the hell are you boys doing?" I say as their eyes lock with my face. 

"Oh nothing, it's just your alarm was going off, and you see it's like 4:30am, what the hell could you be doing at 4:30am!?" 

I roll my eyes as I push the covers off my body. 

"Boys, move out of my way" I mumble as I push them out of the way. As I start getting ready the boys are coming up with random suggestions with what I would be doing up at 4:30am.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out a black suit; as always. I slip on the suit as I watch the boys fight over the food. 

"Boys! Enough" I say as I fix my cuffs. Anyone would think I was their father by the way they act. I put my watch on and grab my keys to my r34 skyline. 

"Boys, I'm going out, don't mess the house up, drink or get high, and you guys better go to all your classes" I say as I pull the door shut behind me. I walk across the hallway and to her room. I straighten myself up before knocking on her door. I wait for a few seconds before I hear her soft voice. I take a step back as I watch the door open. 

"Hey" she says softly as a smile appear across her face. 

"Ciao cara" I watch as her face goes to confusion. "It means 'Hello dear' I say as my eyes look at her body, starting at her chest, noticing her perfectly shaped body, in the amazing black tight dress. My eyes move down to notice the patten on the dress and how it grabs on to her curves. I hear someone clearing their throat snapping me out of my thoughts. I move my eyes up to meet with hers. 

"Si?" I watch as her face goes red. 

"Finished staring?" she says with a soft laugh. I just nod my head as I take her hand in mine and close her door behind us. 

Once we walk out of the room, her eyes light up as soon as she sees my car. I gently pull her along as I reach my arm to the door handle. I look down at her and smile softly as I open the door for her. 

"Are you really in the mafia?" I just nod my head keeping my eyes on the road. 

"That I am dear" I say softly.

"I don't believe you..." she whispers.

"How come?" I breath out, putting one of my hands on her thigh and making circle motions with my thumb as I do I hear her suck in a sharp breath. 

"You don't seem like you are the kind to be?" she says as almost as question.  

"Amore, just because I'm not a cold-hearted monster around you doesn't mean that I'm not one" I say softly and coldly as I continue to make circles with my thumb on her thigh. 

I see her nod her head at me as she starts to move a bit.