Part 5

**Sofia's POV***

We continue to drive for another 10-15 minutes, before the car comes to a stop. I slowly move my eyes up to see where we are, and the first thing I see a great mansion. My eyes widen even more than they did when I first saw the collage. Suddenly I feel my thigh go cold as he removes his hand from it and gets out of the car. 

"And he has one sexy car" I think to myself as I slowly get out of the car. I watch him pull his phone out of his pocket. I try to listen into the conversation but he's talking a language I don't understand. 

"Non mi interessa Cole, ci andrai! non costringermi a tornare! Non sono dell'umore, amico. se scopro che non sei andato, NON sarò felice"  

{"I don't care Cole; you will be going! don't make me have to come back! I'm not in the mood, dude. if I find out that you didn't go, I will NOT be happy} 

I watch as he turns his phone off and takes and sighs. 

"Come on" he says quietly as he takes my hand again. My eyes widen once again seeing all the steps we must walk up. I sigh as we start to walk up the stairs. 

"How is this meant to tell me that you are the mafia boss?"  

"Not many 18-year old's have a mansion, don't they now?"  

"It could be your parents" but he just shakes his head.  

"My parents are dead" he says softly and bluntly that's when the guilt sinks in. 

I go to open my mouth to say something but before I have a chance to, I feel a finger hit my lips. My eyes follow up his arm meeting him at his eyes, I watch as he shakes his head.   

"It's alright you didn't know, now come on"   

After walking up about 16 steps we finally reached the doors. I watch Ace as he pushes the doors open. 'This is sure something...' I thought to myself as we walk through the house.   

"Ace I still don't understand how this will show me that you are a mafia boss? Yes, you have the amazing house but" I try a think of what to say but nothing came to my mind.   

"Sweetheart, you are going to see a day in a life of a mafia boss. And then by the end of the day you tell me if I make the cut for being a mafia boss" I look at him as confusion fills me, along with fear. But all I could do was nod my head.   

As we keep walking, we reach another door, but this one is different than the first one. This one is an old dark wooden door. We walk through it as Ace pushes it open. My eyes scan the room, there is a big window and in front of that is a big wood desk with a large chair.   

'Something out of my mafia book...'  I think to myself as I watch Ace take a seat, as soon as he sits down, his head is down in a whole heap of paperwork. 

'Head down, tail up I guess' 

A few minutes pass, and its silence no one has said a word the only thing breaking the silence is the big clock ticking.   

"Fanculo!" my eyes shot up to see Ace pulling his hair as he swears.