Part 7

****Skip time-Few days after***

***Sofia's POV***

Ever since Ace and I had that kiss, things have been great between us. Well almost... we were meant to go on a date the other day, but he called in last minute, saying he was "busy" I'll be honest it hurt a lot. So, I spent the night watching TV and eating ice cream. I know amazing right? Wrong, I haven't seen or heard from Ace since that day, I've tried calling him and messaging him, but he hasn't picked up or even bothered to send a message saying he is okay.

I clean myself up, I put the ice cream back and get changed, I grab my phone and walk across the hall to his room. I slowly lifted my hand to the door to knock but I thought for a second, what if he doesn't want me here? I shrug my shoulders.

'If he doesn't want me here, he can just kick me out'

I slowly lift my hand up to knock on the door once again. I slowly leave soft knocks on the door. A few seconds passed and the door comes flying open.

"Ace!?" the boy said before he even bothered to look at me. I just stood there, didn't know if I should tell him that I'm not Ace. But I thought against it.

I let out a small cough. The boy's head looks at me with big eyes.

"You're not Ace" he mumbles.

"No... I'm not, but do you by any chance know where he is?" I watch the boy shake his head.

"Haven't heard from him since he left to go on a mission, like 2 days ago" Mission? What is he talking about?

"Mission?" I say trying to find the words, but I couldn't.

"Yeah, a mission. To go find his father or something"

I just stood there. "When will he be back?" the boy just shrugs as if he doesn't really mind that Ace is missing.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Sofia?" I say not sure what to say.

"Oh! So, you're the Sofia he's been talkin about!" I slowly nod my head. He talks about me.

"Oh yes, he talks about you all the time, you're the girl that has taken his heart. He will be back soon sweetheart"

***2 days later***

I've been trying to study for my tests I have coming up, but every time I try to read or study. My mind floats back to Ace and if he is okay, or where he is. And the kiss we had...

I smile softly as I think about him. I hear a small knock at the door, that brings me out of my thoughts. I get up and slowly open the door.

"Hello? —"

"Hey princess" I know that deep voice from anywhere...

"Ace!" I scream as I wrap my arms around his body. I place my head on his chest as I sniff his scent in.

"You idiota, I thought you was dead! You didn't answer my calls or texts!"

"Idiota? Honey since when you know Italian?" I give him a small smirk.

"Since Cole and the boys taught me" he lets out a soft chuckle as he smirks.

Ace {POV}

I let out a soft chuckle as I snake my arms around her small body. I feel her burry her head into my neck. "Where'd you go?" she mumbles against my neck. "What? Did someone miss me?" I tease.

"What...Of course not... never"

I smile lightly.

"Sure baby" I say as I kiss her as I gently run my tongue over her lip as if I'm asking for entrance, soon enough our tongues are tangled as we deepen the kiss.

After a few seconds she pulls away as she tries to get her breath back.

"Where'd you go baby?" she hummed.

I sighed, knowing this moment would come.

"Just went to pay my dear old father a visit" I say with an evil smirk on my face.

THE END