Backstory about my original characters

So people....

I will post about my original characters because I can.

Now I will remind you this is a short wrap up... you can find more about them in  their respective books.

Coming in number tree everyone. 

Ryley Marie Wheeler/ Torres (née Tedder)

She is youngest of three and is just down to earth girl, who loves life

She is youngest of three and is just down to earth girl, who loves life. However, she is also a bit timid. She loves her family and nibblings so much and wants to be best daughter, sister and aunt ever. She has loved and been hurt by people (her ex and her former friend both are not cool people btw ). 

She loved wresling ever since she was a kid and wanted to be a wrestler  but after accident she had to stop it for bit and settle for acting until after getting second opinons, she became a talent in AEW. And now she is one of top talents with or without crown. And she is just getting started ... but she will not go to WWE because her friends were treated bad there and she doesnt like it.

She has also graduated University while filming show people so she is master of multitasking .

Her best friend  are Anna Jay(her Meridith to her Alex), Jared Torres (She is even with him in one of my uppcomin books ) and his sisters (JDJoker19 is the guy behind Jared) and ofc her team mates Pinnacle and DMD Britt Freaking Baker.

Speaking of Pinnacle, she fell in love with Cash Wheeler and after 2 days of meeting they began dating and got married and now are one of top couples plus they have two cutest kids ever Brittany and Danny Jr.

Now on to number 2

She is a nepo baby but she has earned her spot like Roman Reigns

She is a nepo baby but she has earned her spot like Roman Reigns... Effie Rose Hardy.

She has been wrestling ever since teens and even teams up with her family. Also she is hands on sister when  her dad Matt Hardy and bonus mom  Reby Hardy works. Not to  mention, she and Lita (her mom) are chill and belive it or not she like Ryley is very smart and has University diploma in buiness.

She has been multiple times women's champ in all the companies she has been in ... the reason she left WWE well *REDACTED YOU HAVE TO READ ALPHA OMEGA AND CHOOSING YOU ALWAYS and CHASING AFTER YOU  SERIES*

She also works as podcaster, fashion designer, model and actress.

Likewise, she is close with her ex Jared and considers him good friend  and he even helped her with break up with Elias.

At the moment, she is with Colt Cabana and they are regional AEW odd couple.

Now on to my first one who started it all

Hayley Stevens..

Unlike the first two laidies, she has no famous relatives but she nonetheless is very notable and down to earth

She began wrestling around 15 and once she became 21 she was signed with Impact wrestling, where she did shows while still attending University clases(she is fucking inteligent and well spoken and has 2 degrees-one is languages and other one is translation)
She is trilingual and besides her native language she speaks Spanish, German and Japanise.

She has wrestled all over the world and won 999+ belts (she lost count people)  before settling in AEW where she is paired up with her boyfriend soon to be fiance Andrade El Idolo, Rush and Preston Vance in little stable called Los Ingobernables.

She left WWE because of many reasons (read more Choosing you always and QueenSlayer Wolf)

Also, one of her coaches is Minorus Suzuki so she knows what she is doing in ring(she considers him her second dad)

She is also golden retiriver and just loves everyone and wants everyone to be happy and live their best lives.

Now if you have quetions about any of these girls let me know

Love,

Anna