Author's Note

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that this is my first book that I am ever going to publish so as the story progresses, if you have any ideas that you might think will make this story better then by all means please let me know and I will try and take all of your ideas into consideration and I will give credit where credit is due. This book is purely for your guy's enjoyment which is why I think it is a good idea to also take your opinions into consideration. 

Just for the sake of letting people know before they start reading this story, this book is purely fictional and most if not all of it is made up. Although I am going to be using the names of Ateez for this story, please know that I would never uses their names to make false claims about them as people. If you don't like the idea of me using their names then that it totally fine but please don't leave unnecessary negative comments.

Alright now that that is settled, I will be uploading as much as I can but I am a college student so it will probably be hard for me to do so, please be as patient as you can with me. I will be letting you know if I can't upload anything that week but for now I think I will upload a chapter every Wednesday starting this week so please look forward to it and enjoy!