chapter 4

TW: making out

"Dazai, why did you come here without any backup? Say it damn it!" "I wanted to have a romantic night with you" he said with a playful smile "huh?! You really think I'm going to fuck with you?!" "If you want to know information about the new organization you want to crush then you will" chuuya froze and slightly punched dazai "you're such a tiring person you know that? I'm going to uncuff you, meet me at my house at 9, and if I don't get the information I will struggle you to death!" he said and hit the silver cuffs, making dazai almost fall to the ground "see you there" he said with a smirk.

It was sharp 9pm, dazai was on the ginger's door with some red wine, the second chuuya opened the door he grabbed the crimson liquid from the bruenette hands "such in a rush do drink alchohol" "im not going to do anything with you until I'm drunk, I don't want to remember how disgusting I felt when I wake up" "mhmm, let's go sit then, could I use the bathroom while you're getting wasted?" "Sure" he said as the bandaged man was hiding something in his pocket.

After some minutes chuuya entered the bathroom just to see the bathtub filled with petals from roses, candles and water and inside it there he was, dazai osamu naked on chuuya's bathroom "im definitely grossed out, I hate it when you are romantic and shit" "im feeling good today, come on take of your clothes and come inside" "You're lucky I drank the whole bottle" he said and started taking of his shirt and pants.

When he was completely naked dazai couldn't help but stare at him, his beautiful scars, his curled ginger hair, his ocean eyes, his smooth skin, he was mesmerising. He was an angel in dazai's eyes ready to be conquered by the devil.

He got in the hot water and got chills, they were staring at each other intensely "so chuuya, why would you agree?" "To get the damn information of course, why would I want you in my bussiness hm?" "Because you want me to touch you and take you with me" chuuya chuckled and looked at dazai in pity "like hell I need you or want you".

Dazai had a fake dissapointed look on his face and got on top or chuuya "tell me mr nakahara, do you really not want me to touch you right now?" He said and ran his fingers around the shorter man's hair and then his lip and slightly on his mouth "what if I kiss you right now? What if I touch your body till you can't stand?" that was it, chuuya wasn't thinking straight. Drinking so much alchohol and then having dazai on top of you isn't the best combination "I may as well let you" dazai suddenly had an exciting look on his face.

He fell on chuuya and with his one hand he held his naked ass and with the other he played with his hair as he started sucking on the ginger's neck "you feel so good when you're naked" "oh how I want to shoot you right now dazai I hate you" "yes but you will be on your knees for me" their cocks touching as dazai went harder on chuuya and smashed their lips together, chuuya's mouth was open so he let dazai's tongue enter and play around.

Suddenly dazai's hand left chuuya's hair and he started caressing his body "I love your body" "oh yeah?" their lips pressed against each others, that moment they fell in love with each other again and again. They fell for each other's body, for each other's eyes, they didn't wanna close their eyes, they wanted to look at the other struggling to breath.

Chuuya's hips started moving as the bruenette pressed his hand on his ass harder holding him in place while playing with his dick's tip "I want to take you in bed and see you naked and desperate" "do it then" he said with a dirty smirk but then the door broke down.

The port mafia's enemy organization was there and dazai as he heard them he got out and wore his clothes "he's here" chuuya was confused but when he realised what was going on his tried to use his ability but dazai was touching him and didn't let go "arahabaki, who thought we could finally capture you.". Suddenly the ginger's vision was blurry and he passed out. The wine had anesthetic in it to make him pass out. Dazai had tricked him once again, he was a fool, he would always be one.

Dazai didn't even turn to look at him, he left being so proud of himself as the organization had gotten chuuya.

"Dazai-san, you came to work early?" "Yeah, oh and remember that organization we had to help? Because they were against the port mafia? I cleared that out, we don't owe them anything anymore" "that's great!" atsushi said with a gentle smile.

"Arahabaki, did you really thought that the demon prodigy would actually want to be with you?" Chuuya's hands were cuffed and he was still really dizzy but he started laughing "heh guess I was a fool again, but you're the bigger fools here for trusting him, did you really thought I just fell for his lie like that? I texted my friend at the port mafia that if I'm not there till now that I'm probably kidnapped and to try and track me down, there will be here by any minute."

Everyone started panicking and talking to each other but the black lizard was already there "hey there chuuya, in trouble I see?" "Thanks tachihara". Gin broke the cuffs as tachihara and hirotsu and some comrades killed anyone that was outside or in the room. Chuuya took his hat and left.

Author notes:
Okay the making out scenes are really bad I'm sorry but I didn't know how to continue the chapter and I don't want to put so much agnst so early