Chapter : 5

"Life is filled with astonishments"

I guess staying with him won't be that bad. Or at least I hope not. We drove in silence for most of the ride to his house. except for when he got a phone call in which he sounded unhappy. "I shouldn't even be in his car right now".

Do I want to go with him? No. But I guess I can't not want to go with him I'm in his fucking car! Why am I freaking out, I mean if you were in a car with a hot, and rich man who wouldn't? "He would glance at me now and again, I'd just pretend that I didn't see him"

We continued to drive until we reached a tall gate, and were greeted by men opening it for Leonardo's car. "it must be nice to live in his world"

Fucking hell his house is massive, there were guys in suits everywhere .

I was too astonished to notice the giant fucking .water fountain. He has a water fountain! He probably thinks I'm crazy, we'll...yes, I am.

"I don't want to feel like a burden to him as I conducted to everyone else"His house lit the area, bright enough to see some parts of the forest acres away from his house."He must make a lot of money from his companies"

He drove into a building next to the house and parked next to a line of cars.

"It's quite a late Bella, you should get some rest," he said in a caring manner.

I followed him down a long hallway and up some stairs which felt like the stairway to heaven, I was breaking a sweat, but he looked unphased, Dont get me wrong he look fucking alluring .

we stopped at a double door with huge handles "He looked like he was unsettled with something, was it the phone call?"

They probably said something to piss him off. I debated if I should ask him what was wrong, but I'm a stranger he probably wouldn't want me asking about his personal life.

"I've had your closet stocked with things you the bathroom is also stocked with things you would need ". "If you need anything ill have maids bring it to you"

"Thanks" I replied with a genuine smile, he's the first person to see through me.

He cupped my face, kissed me on my forehead, and left. "What the fuck, he...kissed me? I shouldn't feel like this but my insides felt like fireworks flaring.

I heard a knock on the door, "Who's it" I quietly answered , I was skeptical before opening it, who just randomly knocks on the door in the middle of the night?

There was a girl much taller than me with wavy brown hair blue eyes, and tattoos on multiple parts of her body.

"Can I come in?" Sure, I replied. "I'm Stella" she answered.I'm.... silver, nice to meet you Stella "I amassed your closet I hope it's not too much", Leonardo told me about your coming .

I didn't look yet, I reached a few minutes ago."Well whenever you look, I hope it's good enough" Trust me...in my situation right now anything's good enough.

It's late and I'm tired. Can we finish this in the morning? "Yes, we can, I like you silver were officially....friends " Hense fort im sleeping with you, my room is on the eastern part of the house, and it'll take me a long time to get there. Stella stated.

Before I could reply she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bed. It's good to have someone who wanted to be around you.

"I probably shouldn't be sleeping with you but fuck it, I guess.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Wake your ass up, Stella stated while yanking on the covers laying over my head.