Diary Entry #5

Dear Diary,

Today was a boring day at school. Huening Kai kept me company. We sat at the back of the class and he kept cracking lame jokes to make me laugh.

I'm kind of warming up to him a bit more. Yeonjun sits at the front so he couldn't enjoy any of the fun we had but he looked back and seemed happy that me and Huening Kai were getting along.

When we had a break from lessons, Yeonjun kept disappearing. I thought it was strange but I just distracted myself with the conversations I had with Taehyun and Beomgyu.

Huening Kai got dragged away by his sister, Bahiyyih. We all laughed when she scolded him for forgetting to buy her food. My sister's rarely home because of her job and studies so I kinda like it when Hiyyih hangs out with us. Its nice to have a younger sister.

Hiyyih asked me if I wanted to go to eat with her and I didn't refuse. Turns out she only asked because she wanted to know the secret behind my obsession with bread. Of course I didn't tell her. 

We went to a karaoke bar and sung our hearts out. Yeonjun and Huening Kai joined us later and I think that they recorded us for blackmail material. Don't worry. I got some terrifying pictures of both of them.

Oh. And Yeonjun said he wanted to talk to me tomorrow. I wonder what about. Ill tell you tomorrow. 

Love, 

Soobin 💍 

(A/N: I totally forgot to update this. I'm sorry. Maybe double update cause I feel bad. I might update TFW as well. Go check it out)