Narrative #13

Yah, Soobin hyung! Stop hiding what you're writing from us and let us see. " Beomgyu insisted.

He reached for the book but Soobin quickly swiped it away.

" Nope. You can't see. And Taehyun control your boyfriend. " Soobin said blandly.

Beomgyu sat down, defeated in his seat. " You always take the fun out of things Hyung. "

" And I'll keep doing it Beomgyu. Just leave the book alone. " Soobin whined while placing the book on a chair with his bag on top of it so Beomgyu couldn't steal it.

Taehyun, who had been sitting there silently, chuckled with laughter.

" You guys are like cats and dogs. Do I really need to look after you both? "

They all sighed and continued eating. Little did they know that fox eyes were watching them closely.

Yeonjun was sitting with Bangchan, Felix and Hyunjin, watching those boys closely.

" Why don't you just go sit with them if you're gonna keep staring. " Bangchan asked.

" I can't. Me and Soobin got into a big fight yesterday and I don't think he wants to talk to me. Bro, I messed up. " Yeonjun said, feeling extremely upset.

" Just go. Whats the worse thing that could happen. I'm sure Taehyun and Beomgyu are still talking to you. " Felix said

" But if Soobin leaves, they'll leave with him and I'll look like an idiot all alone. " Yeonjun sighed.

" It's fine. Just come back to us then. " Bangchan replied.

" Okay but if it goes wrong, I'm blaming you." Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes.

He slowly started walking up to their table. He was very nervous and just seeing Soobin's face turn around at his footsteps made him terrified.

Soobin's face dropped when he saw Yeonjun approaching.

" He- " Yeonjun started.

Soobin grabbed his bag and brushed passed Yeonjun. He practically ran out the canteen.

Beomgyu flashed a sympathetic smile at Yeonjun before rushing out to find Soobin.

" Hyung, whatever you did, you should fix it. I'm sorry. " Taehyun quickly said before running out of the canteen to catch up with the two boys.

Yeonjun looked down in disappointment. But just as he was about to walk away, he caught a glimpse of a Black covered notebook.

The one he always he saw Soobin with. He quickly grabbed it and ran to the other table.

" How did it go? Judging that they're not here, badly? " Felix said sympatheticly

" It didn't go well but I got this. " Yeonjun said, showing the notebook.

" I'll see you guys later. I'm going to go to the library. "

Yeonjun left the canteen and went to the library.

He sat on a sofa and began to flick through the pages of sorrow and feelings.