Diary Entry #11

Dear Diary,

Something weird is going on. I can feel it. Wait let me explain everything.

Today I was meant to hang out with Yeonjun and I will. But later on. We were meant to go out for lunch but he had something come up so we ended up switching to dinner.

Since it was so sudden and my mum was at work, I would eat lunch alone which was a bit depressing so I decided to head to the convenience store for some snacks.

I didn't really want to eat proper food. I wasn't that kind of hungry. 

But I did meet someone at the store. Hiyyih. Which I was surprised, 

Wasn't she meant to me at the 'family emergency trip abroad' with Huening Kai.

I went up to her and greeted her. She replied but seemed to be acting strange. So I was straightforward and asked her what was wrong.

She said that she wasn't meant to talk to anyone from school or go to school for a week until Huening Kai came back from his trip. 

I found that really weird.

I asked her why and she said she didn't know and that her brother just told her to. I, then, asked her about the trip he was on. I told her that he said it was a 'family emergency trop abroad' but she said he had told her he was going with a bunch of old friends.

I didn't want it to be awkward but I ended up inviting her over for lunch. Turns out we were both lonely at lunch.

She asked me if Huening Kai told me where he was going and I replied with no. I asked her the same question and she said he apparently went to Busan. Not abroad.

After she left I wondered if I should tell Yeonjun. Maybe I'll tell him when we meet for dinner later. I'll write again later.

Soobin. 👀