Diary Entry #8

Dear Diary,

Idk what's going through my head right now but I feel like I might pass out. 

Yeonjun tried to talk to me. Huening Kai tried to talk to me. I refused to speak to both of them.

That was until they both decide to hijack my house and practically break my bedroom door down. 

I was in shock when they both approach me with a big hug. I still couldn't look Yeonjun in the eye but it was nice.

They apologised for not telling me earlier and they wished that I would support their relationship.

Of course I said yes but a part of me died inside. My heart sank to my stomach as Yeonjun gently kissed Huening Kai's cheek.

They offered to take me out and I agreed only because they begged. I thought I would feel like a third wheel but I actually had a great time.

We went to MOAVILLE theme park and there were tonnes of amazing rides. Yeonjun almost threw up a little when we went on the roller coaster but I couldn't help but giggle slightly.

Then they said that they wanted to go on the ferris wheel and I told them ill go get cotton candy as I thought that they needed their 'couple space' 

I sat on a bench and started to cry a little. I knew that Yeonjun would probably never see me as more than a friend and now he had Huening Kai. 

God knows what they were doing up there. I just texted Yeonjun that had to go home as there was an emergency and got the hell out of there. 

I went back home and slump on my bed. I cried for so long that I eventually fell asleep and now I'm awake at 4:00 writing this.

Soobin. 😔

(A/N: Don't worry it is not 4:00am here. I have an extreme cold and I'm some what dying while writing this so sorry if its not that good)