Diary Entry #6

^ Image from their Star Seekers webtoon.

Dear Diary,

I've had the worst day ever. I don't think anyone noticed though. 

As I said previously, Yeonjun wanted to talk to me. I was curious as it was so sudden but I finally understand why.

I went to class as usual and sat next to Huening Kai. The lesson was alright. I felt at bit uneasy but that was probably because of all the fun ihad the night before. 

Again, at breaktime, there was no sign of Huening Kai or Yeonjun which was normal but strange at the same time. 

The next class we had was science and I got paired up with Taehyun which was OK. It was still bugging me about how strange Yeonjun had been acting. I mainly doodled and Taehyun did most of the work. Don't worry, I bought him food at lunch to pay him back.

Yeonjun and Huening Kai got up and left suddenly and I was curious so I decided to follow them.

I.....I...I don't even know what to say. I saw them kissing in the sports cupboard.

I didn't know they were a couple. My heart totally shattered. I could feel the tears on the brim of my eyes. That's why Yeonjun was happy that I warmed up to Huening Kai. 

I think they heard me but I didn't care. I left school as fast as I could.

Yeonjun called me and asked where I went. I told him that I felt a bit sick. He asked if he could come over but I subtly refused.

I don't think ill be able to recover. 

Soobin. 😔