CHRISTMAS

Bianca's POV :

I was in a deep sleep when my breath was cut. As soon as my eyes shot up, I saw my little sister jumping on my bed.

"You just crushed me Celeste." I stated, rubbing my eyes.

"Santa ! Pwesents Bianca wake up !" She yelled and sat on my belly.

I suddenly remembered it was Christmas day and moms must have set the gifts under the tree. So I carefully stood up and took Celeste in my arms. Even if she was very little and skinny, I was too so I tried my best to walk to the living room, which was totally dark.

"Scawy..." Whispered the little girl so I took her hand in mine and turned on the light.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Screamed Celeste, seeing the amount of gifts all around the room. It must have woken mamma and mommy up because they appeared downstairs.

"Oh oh, someone's been here and dropped some things." Mommy teased from the other side of the living room. They both made their way to us and Celeste jumped on mamma.

"Pwesents ! A lot !" She was so excited.

"Let's open them. I think Santa did a great job, your presents are wrapped in purple paper, Bianca's in green, Maya's in red and for me in blue." Mamma explained, and I knew she was the one who wrapped them and organized the color code.

Celeste took the first purple present and tore apart the wrapping paper, to reveal a rainbow owl

Celeste took the first purple present and tore apart the wrapping paper, to reveal a rainbow owl. When she pressed on its beak, the owl sang. My little sister's eyes lit up and sparkled as she discovered the rest of her gifts. Between some bows for her hair and a set of princess dresses for her dolls, I tip-toed to her and put a little package behind her back.

"Finish !" She exclaimed when there were no more purple unwrapped gifts.

"I think there is one last Celeste. Look behind you..." I smiled and she took the colored present, unwrapped it and looked at its contents with a frown.

"It's ribbons. To tie to the handlebars of your tricycle." I explained and again, her eyes lit up.

Mommy stroked my back with one of her hands. "You didn't have to do that, to buy her a gift. But it is very nice. I love you." She whispered and I blushed.

"Now Bianca !" Celeste instructed so I placed the first green present on my lap

"Now Bianca !" Celeste instructed so I placed the first green present on my lap. I opened it and discovered a set of roller skates. I raised my eyes and mamma's ones were watery, that's when I remembered the story with the roller skates and her little brother, who died.

The next presents were everything I asked for, and I was so happy about it.

Mommy had a new hydro flask, new sneakers to go jogging, a pretty dress as she didn't have a lot of them, and other stuff.

Mamma opened a new makeup case, a stethoscope as her last one broke, and finally tickets. When she read what was written on it, tears started to flow freely down her cheeks.

"What is it mamma ?" I asked sitting next to her. Celeste also approached us anxiously. "Bad ?" The little girl asked.

"No, no it's good, it's incredible even. Santa brought us tickets to go on vacation."

"Where ?" I questioned eagerly.

"In Italy." She simply answered, and jumped into mommy's arms.

"Thank you my love." She whispered into her ear. They were so cute when they were showing each other so much love like at this moment.

 They were so cute when they were showing each other so much love like at this moment

I cleared my throat and they looked at me. "I have something too." I said, a little ashamed. My gift was so stupid compared to theirs.

I gave them both a little box, they looked inside and gasped when they saw it.

I created two frames, homemade, decorated with pictures of us and what we all love. And in the middle I drew our little family the best I could. I also addressed a love letter to both of them. Reading it, they got all emotional and hugged me very tightly.

"You're the nicest bambina I know. I love you my princessa." Mamma whispered and mommy just held me until I couldn't breathe.

It was so far the best Christmas ever, everyone seemed happy. Celeste fell asleep surrounded by all her presents and mamma, mommy and I finished the night watching a Christmas movie next to the fireplace, cuddling each other until our eyes closed.

Author's Note :

Chapter 100 ! I can't believe it ! Thank you all for your support, I still have a few chapters in advance but I don't know if this story will last a lot longer (do you want it to ?)