DETERMINATION

TW : POTS

--

Maya's POV :

My wife slept with Bianca to check on her all throughout the night. In the morning, I went to see them. Bianca still had the oxygen mask on her face and Carina was laying next to her, her arms around our baby's body.

She must have sensed that I was watching them because she woke up and looked at me.

"Hi bella."

"Is she better ? Celeste is asking if she can come to the dance competition."

"I don't think that's a good idea

"I don't think that's a good idea. She is sleeping since yesterday afternoon and I'm not even sure if her blood pressure is high enough to stand up."

"But Celeste was so happy to show us her routine." I explained sadly.

"Maya, Bianca's health is the most important thing. She's staying at home."

"N- no."

Carina turned toward Bianca and I looked at my older daughter who opened her eyes.

"I want t- to go."

"But you're in no shape bambina." Carina warned.

"Please ma- mamma. For Celeste."

I stared at my wife and she shrugged, but it seemed like she didn't want Bianca to leave the house today.

"I mean, it's her choice." I stated, supporting my daughter.

My wife sighed and said "If you really want her to go, you handle everything."

"Fine." I only replied and Carina stood up, bent over to kiss Bianca and left the room giving me a disapproving look.

" I only replied and Carina stood up, bent over to kiss Bianca and left the room giving me a disapproving look

"I'm going to get Celeste ready."

I nodded and walked to Bianca. "You're sure you want to go ?"

"Yes mo- mommy."

"Alright. I'm going to help you stand up and go take a shower okay ?"

"Mmmmmh."

I lifted her and helped her walk to the bathroom. She was weak, but managed to strip from her pajamas and step in the shower. I sat on the toilet waiting for her to finish, I didn't want to leave her in case something happens.