4 : Breakfast

His point of view

''Why do we have to have breakfast at his house and why so early mom? It's 7:30 am!'' my sister whines as she enters the dining room in white sweats and a black top. ''Good morning to you too'' I roll my eyes at her sticking her tongue out at me. ''Stop whining Ellie. I wanted to discuss something with your brother.'' ''What that got to do with me?'' Ellie drops herself on a chair with a loud sigh. ''Where's dad?'' I ask as I hear my butler close the front door. ''Working. You know how he is. He'll join us later.'' my mom stood behind me, a hand on my shoulder.

''Feeling any better?'' she refers to my terrible mood of the past few days. ''Yeah, much better.'' I whisper as she massages my shoulders.

''Good good. What's your chef making for breakfast? I'm a little hungry.'' she said peaking into the kitchen through the glass door. ''Why don't you go ask him, take a look?'' I suggested to her as I was texting Josh on the phone about his other witness. 'Take care of it and then come back here.'  I sent.

''I'll go check'' she walked off, of course in heels.

''What you doing big bro. Keeping up with your kill squad?'' Ellie chuckles at herself. ''Actually-'' ''Nope. Don't tell me. I actually don't really care'' she stops me, holding her hand up. I roll my eyes at her annoying self as she grabs her phone out of her pocket. ''I was gonna ask you for advice but nevermind...'' I say playfully.

She puts her phone down and squints her eyes at me ''are you f*cking with me?'' I smile knowing I got her attention. ''Nope. I wanted to ask a girl out and wanted to know if you had an idea for a cute date. Women like all that cheesy sh*t'' she huffs in response.

''You serious?'' I nod my head at her question. 

She starts laughing at me. ''You? A date?'' she continues laughing obnoxiously, this time even louder and uglier. ''Ha. ha. Hilarious.'' I say filled with sarcasm. ''Man you got no rizz. How did you even get a girl to notice you? Did you threaten her? Offered her money? Mh.... Is it one of those mail-order brides? Wait. Lemme guess. You had her at gunpoint and she said yes?''

''Very funny El. I shouldn't have asked you. What do you know about dating. Your last boyfriend worked at the mcdonalds and gave you a mclover to ask you out. Embarrassing.'' I cringe at the thought.

''You remembered him?'' She sounded surprised. ''Of course I did. I threathened him multiple times. Dude pissed his pants. Still can't believe you dated that loser.'' I roll my eyes. Dude couldn't even get my order right.

'That ice cream machine ain't broken. You're lying. There's no way. Next time I visit, if it isn't fixed, I'm breaking something of you.'

''He was cute! and I got free mcdonalds...'' That's her criteria. Cute and must provide food. ''Still can't believe he kissed that girl at the karaoke bar...'' she looks upset at the thought of him. I have no idea why. He had nothing to offer her. Besides food maybe. She deserves better than a low life cheater. ''You should've heard him after I left...'' I whisper chuckling at the memory of him begging for my forgiveness and mercy. Pathetic. ''He could really hit that whistle note.'' Too bad she wanted him alive.

''I could get any man I want but nooo I wanted his French fry." I sigh not wanting to hear this, ever. "El. Stop talking. Now." "No. And for your information! We had cute dates. Like the Cinema is always a good first date, you don't have to talk too much and it's dark so she won't see how incredibly unattractive you are.'' She raised her eyebrows with a mischievious look on her face awaiting my response.

''Let's not talk about you Dumbo.'' I chuckle at her as she pulls her hair over her ears. They're not even that big. ''Shut up! I can see you're forehead wrinkles grandpa. Your permanent frown!'' Not true.