12 : Chatterbox

..........

We get to their house. I unload our suitcases as Rosie paces back and forth, biting her thumb and holding the boxershort up with her other hand.

"I-I'm so nervous..." she stutters almost shaking.

"You've seen Keiran before, it's just Ivy that you're gonna meet, baby. She's a girl just like you. You'll be fine." I kiss the top of her head before ringing the door bell.

"But what if she doesn't like me?" She whispers just as the door opens.

"Look who we have here. Nathan Morrone and... Adam sandler?" Keiran chuckles at the little girl in the oversized clothes looking adorable as ever as she hides behind me.

"Man you didn't tell me you'd be here THIS early..." Keiran stretches and yawns, still in his pyjama. A short sleeve black t-shirt with plaid black and red flannel pants.

"Daddy move!" Ivy pushes him to the side. I now noticed them wearing matching pyjama's. Her blonde hair is up in a messy bun, her eyebrows frowned as she looks up at me with her green eyes.

"Ivy, how's it going?" "Nate!" she gives me a high five. "Good thank you and you? Where's your little?" She asks impatient, looking left and right around me.

Her pov

Little?

"I'm doing okay, thank you" daddy chuckles at her as he grabs my hand and pulls me from behind him. I try to fight it but he's obviously stronger.

"Go say hi, don't be shy." I feel the same way I did when I was at school getting thrown into a circle to introduce myself.

He pushes me in front of him and I immediately walk backwards until my back hit his abdomen. I turn around and tug on his shirt. ''I change my mind, can we go home??'' I whisper up to him.

''Hii!'' Ivanna says.

''Not happening. See, she wants to get to know you. Now let's be polite back.'' His hands now on my waist as he turns me around. ''She's feeling a bit shy.'' he explains.

He now leans forward, his head next to my ear, his hands still on my waist. ''She'll like you. Go say hi'' he whispers as he pushes me forward.

''No need to be shy Rosie, Ivy here has been dying to meet you.'' Keirans says as I stumble a bit from the push. I awkwardly stand still and hold my hands behind my back, unsure what to say.

She's been dying to meet me?

I've never been good at making friends.

"I'm Ivanna but you can call me Ivy!" Thankfully she speaks up first as I'm still struggling to put my words together to form a sentence.

"She can't see that babe" I hear Keiran whisper.

"Oh right. Sorry." She apologizes before pulling me into an unexpected hug.

I hesitantly hug her back. I do enjoy hugs but I'm still getting used to them.

I could tell she was taller than me as we hugged. I wish I was a bit taller sometimes.

"Awe look at them!" Keiran cooes at us.

I couldn't help but inhale her sweet scent. She smells like strawberry scented shower gel.

I wonder what I smell like. Does she think I smell good? What if I stink??

No wait, I showered.

I just hope she wants to be my friend...