5 : preparations

His point of view

''There's a phone call for you sir.'' Niles, my butler, hands me my phone. ''Thank you Niles.'' I dismiss him. ''Eat your fruits too young lady. Not just the pancake.'' I look at her picking the fruits off her pancakes and placing them on the side. ''Fruit doesn't belong on pancakes. Only syrup and maybe chocolate.'' she softly states with a small smile. ''When I come back it better be finished Rosie...'' I whisper stern in her ear.

Sweets and fruits, a healthy balance. I could see her swallow as she nods. ''I'll be right back'' I didn't want to leave Rosie again but business is important.

I push my chair back and walk towards my office.

"Yes, Nathan speaking.....Yea.'' I scrunch a piece of paper up into a ball and throw it at the trash can. ''Jeffrey? Still hasn't paid?'' I ask cursing in my head as I completely miss. ''How much are we talking?'' I sit back in my chair behind the desk. ''Holy ff... How long ago?!''

''I guess I'll pay Jeffrey a visit later tonight. Yeah no. I have a date. Shut up. Bye.''

I never took girls on dates. Most girls I dated just wanted to date me for the money or the title. To be protected, feared, everyone knew you were not to be touched, harmed or looked at. They all walked in expecting a fairytale. A Fantasy that they wanted fulfilled. I've only dated pretty but crazy girls. They'd expect me to shoot a random person for looking at them funny or a family member for driving them crazy.

I have some morals too.

So when people hear me planning a date, it's a big thing. Rosalie deserves to be treated like a princess. She's different. All the others were pretty crazy and Rosalie is crazy pretty. Inside and out.

A good change.

The girls that weren't crazy were just not fit for me. They had different goals, desires, certain needs that I couldn't or didn't want to fulfil.

I wonder what Rosie's are...

''Rosie? What're you doing here?'' I ask looking at the cute girl now standing in my doorframe. Does she read minds too?

''You can see me?!'' She exclaims loudly, dissapointed.

''Yeah?'' I chuckle at her adorable pout as she walks in. ''I thought I was next to the door not i-'' She admits to eavesdropping when she slips over the piece of paper I threw earlier.

"Oh shit. Rosie!'' I quickly hurry towards her after she fell straight up cartoon-like.

"You okay baby?'' I look at her biting her bottom lip as she holds her ankle. Tears already started to pool in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I repeat a little louder. She nods at my question, not a word from her lips.

''Come here...'' I lift her up and put her on the leather couch underneath the large office windows. ''The couch i-is c-cold...'' she shivers while blinking her tears away.

''I'm sorry princes.'' I whisper, apologizing.

How do you even slip over a piece of paper?

''Have you seen Rose? She said she was going to the bathroom but she's not ther-'' Keiran walked in and stopped when he sees her on the couch. ''What happened?'' he asks, his voice switched, now like one of a worried father. ''Give me your jacket.'' ''My jacket?'' he asks as he unzips it. ''Lay it on the couch.'' I tell him as I lift her up which caused her to groan in pain. ''You okay?'' I ask and she nods again, hiding her face with her sleeve.

"She slipped over my piece of paper'' I sigh pointing at it. ''This?'' He walked over to it and stomped on it, picked it up and ripped it to pieces. ''There bastard. That's for hurting Rose. Heard that? It can't hurt you anymore.'' he said throwing it away making Rosalie chuckle as she heard him.