Denmark x Chubby Country Reader

A/N: I'm chubby so yeah the probabilities that i write  a  lot of chubby reader stories are high but not that high. Plus i'm a DISNEY FREAK  so i'll be using a lot of their songs.

WARNING LONG AS FUCK...

Can you Feel the love tonight....

You are __________ F. Johnes , best known as Wahington D.C. You are the little sister of Alfred F. Johnes. You were a big girl. You had big curvs and a big temper. Like alfred you were  playful, outloud and smart. You were 2 years younger than him. Your life was great, Big manssion , money , parties , cars and every thing you wanted. Your parrents , Arthur and Alice loved you veryy much. You and Your brother were really close. He was a smart jock, straight A and the football (rugby) star player and captain while you were also a jock but a prepier kind of jock. Not because  you are chubby means you can't be the best skater and volleyball player in the country and in the school. Any who you had a lot of friends and loved ones.Your bff and crush was Mathias Kholer , a danish boy with gravitty deiying blond hair and ocean blue eyes. You and your brother were part of the Awesome trio , constitued by your brother, Mathias and Gilbert  Beilshmit a german ( prussian) student that love to annoy the crap out of his younger brother Ludwing .

Time skip to the begginning of our story~

You were  at your room preparing to go to the mall with your brother and friends. Since you were a big girl you had a little problem . You had a masive chest, you were a cup DD  meaning that finding  a  fitting bra was hard. You went  to change fom your night gown  only to find your bra gone... You knew well who could have took it. Not only who but why.... You were fumming with anger and rage, You bolted out of your room towards your brother's room since you had  slumber party with the awesome trio.BANG! The door of his room opened to reveal a flustered Mathias a pale Alfred and a lauging Gilbert.

P.O.V. Alfred

O shoot, we are so death, that was all that i could think when my sister entered my room. Hey baby , good morning , did you sleep well? I asked to smooth her rage....

NO ALFRED FUCKIG JOHNES , BECAUSE I WALKED OUT OF MY BATHROOM TO GET MY BRA TO FIND IT GONE, YOU HVE 10 SECONDS TO GIVE IT BACK BEFORE I GO AND GET MOM!!!

baby please don't call mom, anything but mom... I plead.

4.5 seconds johnes...

Gilbert please give her the bra...

0 seconds....

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Alfred haves my bra and doesn't want to give it back...

FUCKING SHIT GILBERT !!! GIVE HER THE FUCKING BRA, I'M SO SCREWED THANKS TO YOU...

Authors p.o.v.

An angry Alice entered to the room with flames on her eyes and a british flag wooden palet in her hands. Alfred tried to run but no luck. His mom got his by the shirt and threw him over her lap. Washing ton watching with a apologetic yet victorious smirk on her face. 5 firm crisp smacks in each butcheeck. Gilber paled when Alice montioned him to get over her lap. He stayed still bad choice she adjusted her glases and said: Gilbert if you don't come here and accept your punishment i'll call your father, Mr. Germania to do it himself . GIlbert bolted to her lap to recieve 20 strokes on each but cheek. Yeah it was hilarious to see rhe teen crying and sobbing like a bay on her lap.  Whe she finished she kissed Alfred forehead and  Washington cheek on her way out wishing them a good day and a good morning.

Mathias p.o.v.

There she was the girl of my dreams right in front of me. God help me i could fell my pants tightening. She was only in a blue silk  baby doll. Her beautifull chest bouncing with every movement she did, that perfect ass bouncing with each step. I snap out of my trance when Gil waves his hand on my face.