Germany x reader x Prussia

You were on your 259 lap. You were part of the allys but infiltrated at the axis, you are (c/n) best known as Luna. You joined the axis because of your crushes and bffs Ludwing & Gilbert plus your dad , france told you too. You ,gilly and luddy as you call them, were competing each other . You were winning by   11 laps. Kiku was impressed , he never had seen the german brother loosing at laps or at anithing.  They were panting  and sweathing while you were relaxed enjoying the view. You couldn't deny it you loved to flirt, your father, Francis thought you well. You were enjoying the sexy view of  turkey and greece wresteling shirtless.The germans in the other hand were enjoying the view of you. Ludwing and Gilbert looked each other and nod. They speed up and  picked you up. Ludwing threw you over his shoulder and ran to the house, gilbert close behind  with a devilish smirk plastered all over his face. Your face heated up , only to errupt scarlet when luddy smacked your ass. The only thing you could think was what did i got my self into....

Once inside the house hell broke loose. They stripped down and stripped you down leaving  you naked. Gilbert           looked at Ludwing and said:

Naughty frau, you tough you could  get away with your zilly little act? he asked wile you were playing with his 5 metters behing your back. He was hard and smaking your ass with his hands .

What act? I don't know about any act? You ask trying but failing to sound  innocent. you moan softly when  luddy bites your neck and gilbert eats you out.

Frau drop the act ve know you are with the allys, but ve aren't mad , ve are gonna use it against the allys... You  let out a long high pitched  moan when gilly ramed hiself into your ass. while luddy played with your front with his fingers after gilly did so and trust in to you hard.

Vell you see. since ve can hurt you because ve love you and the ally might kill us, ve decided to make you our sex doll. Ve'll treat you vell and give you anything you ask for. You came on luddys face and hands. Mein gott voman you taste so good. he exclaimed while lickig his fingers

At that point you were to consumed by the pleasure to  analize the situation you simply nod and came on ludwing's face. He cleaned you up and ramed in to you. He bit at your left breast while Gilbert bit your right. THe room was filled with grunts, moans and skin slaping sounds.

Both brothers got out of you and came on you belly and your back.

You came again on luddy before he got out. You tree were so tired that feel aslepp not before giving each german a pasionate kiss and acceptance towards the treaty.

End.... It's a little sucky but what the hell..