America x Tomboy reader

Author's note... this is my first request. .. thank you for requesting. ..

this is for Kitty-Clara, enjoy and I expect to  have fur filled your ecpectations, enjoy...

It was a normal day at  the academy , every thing normal nothing more nothing less. You were (y/n) (l/n) or the representative of Greenland You were a beautiful girl (h/l) silky (h/c) locks, vibrant (e/c) orbs and fair silky (s/t) skin.

Unlike moast of the girls you were sporty, blunt and didin't care about make up or fashion, in conclusion you were a tomboy. Every other girl  and some boys glared at you for your lack of femeninity. For example Francis Boneyfoy one of he playboys from the school couldn't stand the you a G.I.R.L. refused him and out  sass him easy without a care in the world.

As any other girl you had crush on a certain american . His baby blue orbs  that shone with  innocence, his 1,000,000 dollar pearly white smile that made you melt , that hot futball (rugby) body and the stuborn cowlick that refused to  stay down. The only problem with this dream boy was that he was one of the boys who  like your style but, saw you as a little sister or best friend or so you thought. Any who you two were part of the Awesome trio , why ? well as Mathias Kholer , baby sister he made you join, plus since you had  his same personality traits  it made you more compatible with the trio.

Gilbert Beilshmit, german(prussian) left handed albino which was your best friend , allwayls  tried to cheer you up when you were in a bad mood or wanted to kill somebody for critizesing you .

One day  you were in your room  brushing your hair since you were going to meet up later in the  court to play some volleyball. Or so you thought until your iphone rang with the  american idiot song , which we all know that is our beloved lover boy's ring tone.

Supp Al? you answered

hey green, we are gonna change the volleyball reception to the beach... he proclaimed  in the other line...

Your face fell 300 meters to the floor , why, well yu had bikini model body thanks for being sporty and all but you didn't like to wear all does silly fru fru swimming suit that girls wear or recieve unwanted attention from the boys due your big chest and tiny waist. green , greeeennnnneeyyy are you there?  Al's voice snaped you out of your trance..

oh yeah sure dude see you there.  you answered and cut the call.

Sighting out in irritation you text Gil , to confirm something and do a little prank that will  lead you  to your lover's confession...

text conversation

normal you

italic Gil

Hey Gil, i have a 3 simple questions for your awesomeness to answer..

How so? bring it on  babe , i'm waiting....

Fist, are you sure Al loves me?

Ja machen, he only talks about you when we re in practice and alone in boy's terms....

Nice, okay second  wanna prank Al so he finally confesses? >;)

You knov it ! Knoving you hov i knov you , you are thinking of  using a flirting method , do I'm incorrect?

Yep, you are correct, I'll even use the (f/c)  bikini that you bought me as a prank birthday  gift...

okay count me in, but we have to be sneaky because , knowing Al , he's gonna invite more people, including Antonio, Francis and maybe birdie...

Okay see you then bye.

As you finished texting you made your way toward the  bikini and put it on. And god damn it looked good on you, I mean not because you are a tomboy means that you aren't like any other girl wh liked to flirt and look good in ocasions...

Time skip...

Greenland made his way to the beach ,along with Gilbert and Mathias...  All eyes fell on her once she  uncovered her self from cover...

Alfred's p.o.v.

God damn, she looks, H.O.T... Her curves , her body , her hips , OMFG, help me survive this before I devore her.... I need to confess to her , before somebody takes her away, today it is the day... Thays what alfred was thinking while he gazed you up and down.

Back to first

As  soon I uncovered my self every eye landed on me, I could have sweared that everyone ha either a bonner or a nose bleed. I smirk in triump and made my way  to the beach court  casualy without farder adiue. Not before I go towards Gil and  peck him in the cheek signaling to follow me.

Everyone else stud there in silence astonished of what they had withnesed. The tomboy that sweared and didn't acted lady like was being flirty and using a bikini .

All this while a pair of baby blue orbs were burning with rage and jealousy.

Time skip to Flirtashion ship beginning...

As Greenland and Prussia made their way in the court they still giving compliments and pervy pick up liines to each other while playing volleyball .

The teams were divided on a  6 on 6.

Gilbert, Greenland, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Finland ,and Hungary on the blue side and France, Spain, Norway, England, America and Cuba in the other.

With each  compliment they gave each other , the american grinded more his theets in irritation and added more torce to the hit.

You prepared yourself to spike while gilbert was setting the ball for you. Once you done you did a quick and won a point.  as you returned to your position you gave Gil a dirty pick up line that he responded with another making you blush.

This hands aren't just for  spiking , they serve for jacking... You said with a smug grin and aplayfull teasing tone.

LIke i don't only serve i cand set too... giving you a wink which made you blush...

The prussian did the ultimate taboo at the end of the first set, he kissed you in front of everyone else. The worst was that you kissed back. At this point the american snaped.

He spiked the ball directly to the Prussian's royal jewels and throw you over his shoulder to go somewere private.

Greenland , why do you do this to me? Why do you hurt me so much? I thought that i was yours and you were min... said the American with a glint of sadness and hurt in his eyes and voice.

Al what are you talking about we aren't together...yet... plus you never did  move plus you have alot of girls around you....

He stared at you  before kissing you rather roughtly without asking permission to enter your mouth. You were paralyzed in ulter shock, your crush was finally kissing you.

As you depart from lack  of oxigen he gives you a serious look and asked does that answer your question?

You nod and smiled. In he distance you could hear your brother and gil saying things like, finally or get some...

I knew i didn't have a chance with the frau... was the oly though in Gilbert's mind...

END... AND ENJOY....