Chapter Fifteen

"Huh?" Midoriya was dumbfounded. Time seemed to have slowed down. His eyes began to flick from side to side. It was hard to focus on maintaining eye contact. When was this addressed? The tears started to well up, he was jealous and hated this situation. 

Bakugo watched this all unfold. "Hey, hey, come on. It's okay," the blonde about knocked his own chair over, rushing to his lover's side. His large hands clasping Midoriya's smaller ones, they felt a bit cold. "It was bound to happen, heroes are needed now more than ever," 

And the tears began to fall. Midoriya began to ugly cry. He didn't want to, he tried to hold it in, but the tears just kept falling. His nose began to run. He didn't want Katsuki to go back to work without him. The corners of his eyes began to burn up from the constant rubbing. 

"Fuck," Bakugo sped off, grabbing a box of tissues. He helped Midoriya wipe the tears away and blow his nose. Cute, the alpha thought to himself, with a slight grin. 

"I-It's not funny Katsuki!" Midoriya whined, he doesn't like crying. Now he's being made fun of. Audacity, all his lover had was audacity. The greenette wanted to cry once more. The male played with his hands in his lap.

Bakugo laid his head on Midoriya's lap, he was sitting onto the ground now, "I know, I know, I'm not laughing at you," He tossed the used tissues onto the floor. Midoriya's eyes were red in the corners from wiping them, his nose too. The male found himself gazing into Midoriya's eyes, even with sadness glossing over them, they still had a gleam to them. Bakugo got up, kneeling, slowly slid his hand behind Midoriya's smooth warm neck, pulling Midoriya down enough to land a soft kiss. 

He didn't have that chance to close his eyes, it was a sneak attack. His face heated up, obviously flustered, "What was that for?" Midoriya muttered, his eyes flicked to his eggs really quick, avoiding eye contact. The kiss was great, he enjoyed it. He wished he got a warning to enjoy it more. 

"I just felt like it," Bakugo smirked, his hand was still on Midoriya's neck. He began rubbing the back of his neck. "You're pretty when you cry,"

"Thanks," Midoriya scoffed sarcastically. No one looks pretty when they cry, excluding celebrities but majority of that is meant to look pretty. "Can you stop that? It tickles," a small giggle left his lips. The hairs on his neck and back stood up. It felt like small, ticklish lines crossing his back. He shivered, pushing Bakugo's hand away, it did not budge."Kacc-" he was cut off by a barrage of small, sweet kisses all over his face and neck. He was now laughing hysterically, pushing Bakugo way, leaning back, pushing with his feet. Anything to get this ticklish sensation to stop. 

"Beg for mercy," Bakugo playfully said between kisses. He'll do anything to make his lover smile. 

"Mercy, mercy, MERCY!" Midoriya cried out, barely able to breathe from laughing. The sensation had stopped, thankfully. He breathed in and out to help regulate his heartrate. "Whew," The smaller one leaned back into his chair, after that he feels he needs a nap. First, revenge. Midoriya hopped out of the chair, roughly pinning Bakugo onto the hardwood floor. Bakugo's arms were pinned above his head, Midoriya is stronger than he looks. Bakugo isn't moving anywhere. "How does it feel to be powerless?" Midoriya teased. 

"Kinda great actually," Bakugo nonchalantly let out, he sighed with an overdramatic tone, as if he was getting comfortable on the floor. Probably not the answer Midoriya expected. 

"Whatever," Midoriya let Bakugo go, hiding his red face, once again. Revenge was a failure. The smaller of huffed, crossing his arms. 

"You going to get off or are we taking this to the bedroom?" 

Midoriya just noticed that something was poking him downstairs. "K-Katsuki!" he gasped, jerking away from the hard object. The male lightly hit Bakugo's chest. 

"That wasn't a no," the Alpha smirked, scooping up his lover. They sped off into the bedroom. The perfectly made bed was about to be ruined. Bakugo tossed Midoriya onto the Swedish grey sheets. gazed Bakugo into Midoriya's eyes, he was filled with a sense of wonder and gratitude. The blonde couldn't believe that he had found someone who loved him for exactly who he was, flaws and all. His eyes were filled with love, admiration and a hint of mischief, making his heart swell with joy. 

There are many signs that indicate when someone has found their soulmate. For one partner, it might be the way their heart races every time they see their significant other. For another, it might be the comfort and ease they feel when they're together. Sometimes it's the laughter and joy that fill the air when they're in each other's presence, and other times it's the deep, meaningful conversations that leave them feeling understood and supported. But no matter what it is, there is often a deep, intuitive knowing that they have found the one. It's a feeling that can't be ignored or denied, and it becomes clear that this person is the missing piece they've been searching for. When someone has found their soulmate, they know it in the depths of their heart, and nothing can shake that feeling. 

"I'm madly in love with you, Izuku, no matter what happens, you are mine," 

"You're making ny heart skip beats; did you have to ask Kaminari and Kirishima for advice on how to say those sweet words?" Midoriya teased. 

The blonde scoffed, "Shut up and kiss me," 

Their lips met in a sweet, tender kiss that quickly became passionate and intense. As their mouths moved in perfect unison, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them in the moment. Their bodies pressed against each other, their arms wrapped tightly around each other, each one lost in the sensations of the other. The kiss was filled with longing, desire, and love, each of them expressing their feelings without words. As they finally broke apart, they looked into each other's eyes, smiling and breathing heavily, feeling a deeper connection than ever before. The kiss was a beautiful expression of the love they shared, a moment they would both treasure forever.

The rest you can imagine. 

*** 

Enjoy my loves <3