Chapter Three

Midoriya felt the warmth, painful coiling deep inside of him. It was coming— his heat. It was his first year at UA. Their first year. His first heat at UA, it came earlier than planned. It was Bakugo's candy-like scent.

Bakugo has just gotten back from visiting his mother. He smelt that powerful peach scent, the scent he told himself to stay away from. Addicting, his entire being craved to be wrapped in it. The Alpha broke down the door, he knew he shouldn't have done it— he did it anyways.

"B-Bakugo," Midoriya panted heatedly. He was terrified of what Bakugo might do to him. His whole being yearned for Bakugo's touch, his heart had something else in mind. Would Bakugo mount Midoriya, then leave him helplessly scented?

Fuck, Bakugo thought to himself. Midoriya's red face, dazed eyes caught his attention. He bit the bottom of his lip, it was already too late. His body crept towards Midoriya, as if he was ripe for his taking. This Omega was his, hell make sure everyone knows it too.

Midoriya wanted to push the Alpha off, but he couldn't. His body worked against him. "Don't," he pleaded, his pleas were ignored. Bakugo was already sucking on his neck, making the little one moan erotically. A simple touch caused him to melt into the Alpha, his entire body begging Bakugo to take him— claim him.

"Stop it Deku," there was no use in him fighting. It all would turn out the same. Bakugo nipped at Midoriya's neck, causing musical moans to emerge from the smaller one. The Omega's peach scent was unbearable. Bakugo ripped off Midoriya's teeshirt, exposing his toned muscles.

"P-Please~" he shut his eyes, warm tears streamed down his cheeks. Midoriya could feel Bakugo's mouth on every inch of his chest. Leaving marks and saliva in its path.

The Alpha snarled, "please what Deku?"

Midoriya wrapped his arms around Bakugo, "make it stop," with that being said he let the Alpha have his way. Biting, stripping, prepping, wet kisses.

Slick covered the sheets and Bakugo's fingers. He decided to have a lick, "Tastes like peaches," he half-grinned at the embarrassed Omega. His hard member was aching to be surrounded by Midoriya's fleshy walls.

Midoriya laid on his back, trembling in fear. Would it hurt? Will Bakugo still keep going, even if he was in pain? Would things change between them?

"Hey dumbass," Bakugo's raspy voice shook Midoriya out of his train of thought. "Don't worry so much," he brushed Midoriya's hair off his forehead, planting a kiss on the exposed skin.

"Okay," Midoriya smiled nervously, letting the Alpha take the lead.

•••

Present Time

Midoriya's eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar setting. Oh right, I'm at Todoroki's, he thought to himself. He's been here many times but never sleeps over unless him and Bakugo got into it. Usually Bakugo was the one who left for the night.

The thought caused him to chuckle. Midoriya left so Bakugo would be safe inside their home, wandering around at night is unsafe for Omegas, even if they're claimed. I wonder if Bakugo did the same thing?

That dream— of Bakugo and him becoming one during their first year at UA. He hadn't thought about it for awhile. His train of thought was interrupted by Todoroki setting down a change of clothes and a towel.

"The clothes may be a bit big on you but they'll do the job correctly," the Alpha wandered off to prepare a meal for his unexpected guest.

Midoriya took the items he was given, shuffling around the home until he reached the bathroom. The water heated up fast to his desired temperature. His mind wandered, reminding him of things he didn't want to think about—like their first night together. Was that dream a sign? He shook off the thought, exiting the shower.

"Oh you're finished. Come dine with us Midoriya," Momo sweetly said. She has always loved Midoriya around the house when he visited. Something about him made her happy.

Midoriya nodded in response while drying the rest of his curly green hair. "Looks amazing Todoroki!" He smiled before taking a bite.

They finished their delicious meal over small talk. "So, tell us what happened," Todoroki wanted details.

"Well um," Midoriya played with his fingers in his lap while explaining the situation. Bakugo got offended when Midoriya tried to help him.

"Sounds like Alpha pride." Momo snickered. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh." She was mentally comparing Todoroki and Bakugo. Though Todoroki kind of seals himself off while Bakugo gets heated.

"Alpha pride?" Midoriya questioned.

Todoroki sighed, "Bakugo is being prideful. Alphas sense things differently than Omegas. He's probably noticing all the changes and is upset about it."

"Changes like?" He needs examples.

"As an Omega, how did you feel when you were close to Bakugo?" Momo questioned.

Midoriya thought for a moment, "protected, happy. Even if it was something simple like reading together I always felt like he was watching over me." He missed feeling like that.

"Bakugo now feels like that," Todoroki stated, hoping Midoriya would get it.

"What's so bad ab— oh!" Midoriya mentally smacked himself. Bakugo doesn't need to be protected, he's capable of handling himself. "He's mad at me for something I can't control?" He inquired.

"When you reached for him, he felt like he wanted to be protected. You made him feel safe even though he was injured. That's what set him off." Momo explained happily. She received a nice hand squeeze from her mate, causing her to blush.

Midoriya sprung up from the table, "T-thank you!" He waved off before running out the door, heading towards home. No doubt Bakugo was in bad shape from being left alone. Omegas hate being alone when distressed.

•••