Chapter Six

Was this it? Bakugo felt his insides sweltering, it was almost unbearable. Beads of cold sweat dropped onto the white bedsheets, this had to be it— an Omegas heat.

Midoriya and him didn't get the chance to speak about this problem, too little too late. What should he do? Midoriya hasn't learned to control his Alpha instincts yet.

The Alpha felt a clutching feeling, deep within his chest. Candy-like scent swirling around their home, no doubt it was time. Midoriya felt this desire to be near that scent. He burst through the door, before him a sight to behold.

Bakugo, a panting mess. Red faced while tearing his own clothing off. "S-stay back," he breathlessly whispered at the Alpha.

"I'm s-sorry," Midoriya was already climbing onto the bed. I'm sorry Kacchan, I can't control myself. He glared upon Bakugo, as if he was a prize he had won for himself.
•••

"Hey dumbass," Bakugo's raspy voice shook Midoriya out of his train of thought. "Don't worry so much," he brushed Midoriya's hair off his forehead, planting a kiss on the exposed skin.

"Okay," Midoriya smiled nervously, letting the Alpha take the lead.

Bakugo sucked on Midoriya's bare skin gently. He inserted his fingers, causing Midoriya to jolt below him. A beautiful sight.

Midoriya felt embarrassed, he and Bakugo have a terrible relationship yet here they are. He closed his eyes tightly, allowing the feeling of Bakugo brushing against his sweet spot.

"Hey, hey," Bakugo alarmingly soothe voice echoing off the walls, "look at me. You're gonna be okay,"

Midoriya nodded, "O-okay," he wrapped his arms around Bakugo, "Take good care of me Kacchan,"

•••

Bakugo took the time to calm Midoriya before proceeding with his actions, as any partner should.

Midoriya slapped himself, legitimately, full on, slapped himself. Control yourself psycho! He looked upon Bakugo, who was freaked out. Midoriya recalled his first heat, it terrified him. Put yourself in his shoes.

"Hey, don't worry Kacchan," Midoriya caressed his crimson cheek. Bakugo was shaking, it hurt seeing his beloved frightened.

Bakugo nuzzled into the secure scent of his mate, "Midoriya," the blonde never called him that unless it was serious. "Make it stop," he pleaded. His head felt as if it were going to fall off from the weight. 

Midoriya hummed, "I will. Don't worry," he kissed Bakugo's trembling lips, brushing his spiked hair away. The Alpha licked his mate's bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

"Ngh~" Bakugo moaned pleasurably was Midoriya's warm tongue ventured his mouth. Why doesn't Midoriya kiss like this more often? He gripped onto the sheets sternly, continuing to let Midoriya have his way.

Someone likes this huh? Midoriya grinned cheekily, he's never seen Bakugo all riled up before. "Is it alright if I kiss your neck?" He waited for Bakugo's approval before kissing the crook sweetly. The greenette nibbles around the area, leaving wet marks in his path.

He clenched Midoriya's soft green hair, attempting to push him away. "N-not—!" Bakuho was cut off by his mate licking his tender nipples, a sensitive area for Omega's. The slick had already made its stain on the bedsheets.

Midoriya nibbled on his mates sensitive flesh. The greenette caressed Bakugo's abs, "Can I touch you further down?" He looked up into Bakugo's red orbs seductively, once again pending approval.

The blonde nodded, gasping while Midoriya circled his entrance. Bakugo flinched, shutting his eyes heavily.

"Kacchan, look at me," Midoriya cooed. Bakugo was obviously awed. He crawled up, kissing the blonde's warm forehead. "Keep watching me, okay?" He pressed in a singular finger, Bakugo's heat clenched around it.

"N-no~" Bakugo moaned sensually. As much as he hated to admit, it felt amazing. Midoriya seemed as if he was searching for something. "Uhg!" Found it. "T-that feels w-weird," Bakugo blushed, hiding his cheeks behind his hands.

"Good weird or bad weird?" Midoriya continued to brush the prostate gently, he knew the answer was good weird. The greenette placed himself a bit deeper, watching the facial reactions of Bakugo.

Bakugo breathed in sharply, "good," he muttered. With that another finger was added into the mix. He arched his back pleasurably. The blonde gripped the bedspread below him, hard enough to feel his nails digging into his palms. Precum sputtered out of his hard member.

"Oh?~" Midoriya has never had the pleasure of witnessing Bakugo cum before him. It made him feel giddy. He spread his fingers, widening Bakugo's entrance. "You're loosened up now, may I enter?"

The blonde panted, he wanted this drunken feeling to leave his body, "yeah, stop being so f-formal," it's embarrassing.

He broke open the knot condom. Midoriya lined himself up with Bakugo's wet entrance. "Okay, I'm going in," he pushed is way through the fleshy walls. The greenette grunted, the inviting feeling was unfamiliar.

"S-stop," he pushed against Midoriya, allowing himself to get used to the sudden intrusion. Eventually, Bakugo let up, giving Midoriya the okay to move. The large member within him brought on waves of satisfaction.

Midoriya laid himself on Bakugo. The feeling of their skin connecting sent electric-like tingling throughout his frame. "Are you feeling good?" He kissed Bakugo's neck.

"Ngh~" Yes, he thought, hoping his shameful noises would suffice. Bakugo wrapped his legs around Midoriya, hugging him ardently. "I think I'm going to—" Splat. Cum, the clear liquid covered their abdomens. His cheeks flushed a scarlet.

The Alpha could hardly contain himself. Bakugo has been too damn cute this entire time. "Damn," the condom was now full of Midoriya's sweet nectar. "Are you okay?" He pulled himself out, pinning his weight on Bakugo. More than likely Bakugo would have lots to say at a later date but for now, Midoriya would do everything in his power to make his mate comfortable.

"Yeah," he responded while melting into Midoriya's warm snuggles.

•••

I attempted to write this as more of a fluffy-type chapter. If you've read my other stories, I usually write full on smut. I hope I did well.
~Mel🧡💚