Chapter One

(A/N: I suck at writing fight scenes so I'll do a little dialog!)

Midoriya remembers that day so clearly. How fast the wind current blew. The smell of heavy rain falling upon Japan. Most of all, the presence of the villain that changed their lives. His life with his Fated Mate, Bakugo Katsuki.

On a cool evening, the Pro Hero's from their firm we're called out due to a national crisis. A villain changing the world. Went by the name of "Striker", and oh did he strike. He struck Japan, China, United States, every country anyone get could possibly think of.

The two arrived on the scene to see chaos. Imagine men and women changing sexes. It would be chaotic due to the changes in body structure. Now imagine Omegas gaining even more power due to the Alpha's stamina. Alpha's getting weaker due to the standard Omegan body type.

Alpha always have had more power than Omegas, that's just the facts. The power of an entire community has been taken away because of one evil person. It just took one to overthrow everything.

Bakugo and Midoriya couldn't figure out how this villain could do such a thing on a wide scale. As it turns out, most fated pairs fight together. As did Midoriya and Bakugo, that's how it all happened. They struck together, and Striker struck back twice as hard. Bakugo was now an Omega and Midoriya was now an Alpha.

•••

"What do you fucking mean I have a uterus?!" The angry blonde about threw the nurse outside the large glass window. "I'll rip that fucking head off that villain!" He snarled.

Midoriya could now sense so many pheromones that he couldn't understand. His body just did the natural thing, releasing some back. "I-It's okay Kacchan." He patted his leg while sitting at the edge of the hospital bed. "I'm sorry about him. He won't hurt you." He smiled at the poor nurse who cleaned Bakugo up before wheeling away the device.

"This fucking sucks. You're always one upping me... fucking Deku." He'd hate to admit it but the pheromones Midoriya was sending actually calmed him down. "Wait a minute..." he looked down into his briefs to see it shrunk. "Kill me now. I don't have any other reason to live."

"Rude. The professionals will take care of it. Then it'll grow back!" Midoriya tried to cheer Bakugo up but it didn't help when Bakugo switched their places. "What are you doing?!" Midoriya shrieked.

Just as I thought. "Why are you bigger than me now?!" He sighed. Stupid fucking Deku, always one step ahead of me.

"A-Am I interrupting something?" The nurse from earlier came back with discharge paperwork.

"N-No, Bakugo was just getting off, right Kacchan?" Midoriya looked up at an angry Omega(now). When they get home, that'll be the fun part.

Bakugo got off, tearing the paperwork from the nurse. She explained that Midoriya should help Bakugo emotionally since he's the one who's had the most taken. Bakugo should be helping Midoriya control his pheromones, Midoriya has a lot to learn about being an Alpha.

The two set off on their walk towards home. Midoriya did the usual thing where he hangs onto Bakugo's arm. See, not much as changed. Midoriya still is submissive and needy. Bakugo is just angry, always.

"Stop emitting so much happy pheromones. You make me wanna barf." Bakugo covered his mouth dramatically. "Hanging onto me doesn't change the fact that you're an Alpha now."

Ouch, he hit the bullseye. "The professionals will change us back soon. For now we'll have to deal with it." Midoriya couldn't help but feel happy being so close to Bakugo. Is this how he feels everyday? Bakugo sure knew how to hide it well.

"Whatever." Bakugo muttered while taking long strides up the stairway towards their home. "I'm hungry." The blonde went into the kitchen, fixing something for dinner. That was unusual for Bakugo, he's and excellent cook but yet he never did make something. At least very often.

Midoriya was slightly shook as to why Bakugo started chopping up peppers and onions but he kept his mouth shut. Pointing things out would just make Bakugo upset but on the other hand, "How about I cook and you rest." Midoriya smiled nervously, Bakugo never listened anyways. Sure enough, Bakugo dropped the knife, walking into the bedroom. On the other hand, Bakugo actioning homey would eventually come to his realization.

Midoriya finished up dinner. Something basic, sautéed vegetables and sliced meat, along with a side of white rice. "Kacchan, dinner~" he called out.

No response.

Midoriya went to investigate. The sight he saw was one to behold. Bakugo, nesting! "K-Kacchan?" He questioned.

The blonde seemed to be taking a nice snooze upon a pile of Midoriya's clothing, along with their dark blue comforter covering his body. Omega's make nests when stressed, Bakugo was definitely stressed.

Midoriya just snickered before taking out his phone. A picture for safe keeping. Someday they'll look back at this photo and laugh, maybe.

Things definitely were going to change drastically.

•••

Hello and welcome to yet another BakuDeku story. Well, technically it's DekuBaku.

Bakugo is almost always the top. There's not a lot of top Midoriya stories out there generally because it doesn't make sense. I've created a situation where it does. Hopefully you'll enjoy my sad attempt to make you smile. ❤️
~Mel💚🧡