Ch.1 : Unusual meeting

Now we're going to this club called "Starry" on the train.I still don't understand what kind of bands there could be if he wanted to take us there so badly.I sighed and leaned back in the train seat.

(Maybe I'll look at the view outside the window). - I thought and began to admire the view outside.

"Can not wait!" - Kei shouted.

"Hey! Don't shout on the train." - Naoto threatened him.

"But I'm just looking forward to it, don't you think so too, Yuuki?" - he happily asked our vocalist.

"Hm?"-  He tore his eyes away from the phone and looked at Kei, then shrugged, "Maybe."

"Eh? Why so frankly? If Makoto were here, he would be happy!" - He folded his arms and closed his eyes.

"I doubt it... even a man like him wouldn't go where he's not interested,"- I said in a hollow voice.

"I agree that he wouldn't be as dumb as you. - Naoto insulted Kei.

"Well, when we get out, I'll give you a good beating," - Kei said angrily.

I sighed again and stopped paying attention to them. By the way, Nakano Makoto, our drummer, didn't come with us because he had some difficulties.I pulled out my phone and looked at the time

"16:12 Huh?"- I muttered.

I yawned, "Maybe I should sleep?"- I muttered sleepily.

I looked at my friends and saw that they were still arguing and I thought it would be nice to get some sleep.

"Well, good night,"- I said, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Time skip

Naoto woke me up and we went out to Shimokitazawa, it turns out that all the time while I was sleeping they did not stop arguing.

I looked back and looked down the street

"Hmm... So this is Shimokitazawa? Is Starry here?" - I asked sleepily.

"Exactly! Well, do you like this place?!"- he called us all.

"No/Maybe/Not interested,"- the three of us answered at the same time.

He was dumbfounded, and then turned away from us and began to "cry".

"It hurts too much..." - he said through "tears".

"Whatever, we came here for this club, take us there already." - Naoto said.

It may seem that in our group we are almost not friends, but it's quite the opposite. It's just our way of showing friendship.

"That's right, let's go guys!" - He got up, wiping his "tears", and quickly walked, apparently in the direction of this club.

The three of us looked at each other and shrugged as we followed him.

"So what is this club? Have you been there?" - I asked Kei.

"No, I haven't been, but a friend of mine said that this is one of the best places he has been to" - says Kei as he waits to get there as soon as possible.

"I see." - Naoto and I said.

While we were walking towards this club, I noticed a few cafes/restaurants that caught my attention, and the view itself is not bad.Shimokitazawa isn't that far away, so I think it's a good idea to come here from time to time.