Ch.17 : Last Days Of Summer [1] Date Or Not A Date

Happy holidays, guys! I was finally able to release a new chapter.

On one ordinary sunny day, I lay on my bed and looked at my phone, doing my usual things - nothing. But suddenly something clicked in my head and I looked at the date.

"Is it August 28th already?!" - I screamed in disbelief, looked at the date again to make sure I wasn't imagining it, rubbed my eyes, but, unfortunately, the date remained the same.

"I can't believe I wasted another summer..." - I put my hand to my forehead and felt bad because I hadn't done anything interesting over the summer again, and also because I had to go back to school very soon.

I sighed and began to remember what I did during these short summer holidays........and.....there's nothing!

Exactly, as I already said, the only thing I did during these holidays was go to visit Bocchi, the girls perfomance, they also came to visit me, hang out with my band, train with the band and that's it! Although recently my whole band and I did homework to prepare for school, it's absolutely terrible, it cannot even be called something that you can do in the summer.

Let's go back in time

We decided to gather at Kei's house to prepare for school, he was the perfect candidate, we didn't say why we were going, so he gladly accepted us. On the way I met Makoto and Naoto. Naoto clearly took this seriously, it was written on his face that he would not forgive some truants. *cough, Makoto, cough*

"Makoto, what are you doing here? You know that we came here to study, did you still come here of your own free will?" - There were notes of surprise in my words, because guys like Makoto or Kei simply cannot start training because they themselves decided so.

"Eh... Ichiro, do you understand? Even I can change haha..." - Makoto replied in a very nervous voice, scratching the back of his head. When Naoto looked at him, obviously checking Makoto's reaction by his expression, he immediately turned away and chuckled nervously.

"Well, never mind... do you know where Yuuki is?" - I decided to quickly change the topic, and I myself was wondering why he didn't meet with us.

"You don't know, Ichiro? He's already at Kei's house. He's been there for quite some time, Kei said he's still too busy with the merch stuff." - Naoto looked at me and explained everything clearly. But what I don't understand is that Yuuki is still working on merch...why??

"Hm? Is something wrong Ichiro?" - Makoto saw my pause in the dialogue and looked at me, puzzled. Damn, I guess I'll have to tell the truth.

"Look, we need to somehow get Yuuki to stop what he's doing, I don't think we need this merch." - Having finished my thought, I looked at the guys and saw, in addition to the puzzled ones, their stunned faces.

"HUH??" - The same sound came out of their mouths, and I immediately sighed, realizing that I would have to explain myself.

"In general, I told him that it was just a joke. But you know how persistent Yuki can be. I didn't seriously suggest it, and yet he took it as a challenge." - They simply nodded at my words with worried faces. Moreover, he has the most complex and unique character I know. In general, he is lazy and does not want to do anything, but when he is suddenly busy with something, it is impossible to distract him, he is too focused. How do you even deal with this?

"And what are you going to do? Are you going to tell him the truth to his face?" - Naoto asked me, puzzled, and raised his eyebrow. Honestly, this is the best option I have. I don't really want to lie anymore.

"Yes, I'll tell him as soon as I get the chance." - Having said this, I continued to walk in the direction of Kei's house, the others followed me.

"I agree with you, but it will be you who will say this to him!" - In response to Makoto's answer, I just rolled my eyes and ignored him, knowing what he said was true.