Ch.15 : They came to my house

Thank you so much for 10K readings, when I started writing this book, I didn't even think that I would have so many views, I am very grateful to you. Here is another 3000 words chapter.

More than half of August has already passed, which means that the summer holidays are already coming to an end. And we will soon return to school, to be honest, I don't really want to go back there, I'd rather stay at home for a few more months to relax. As for our group, Kei has already returned from his short trip and Naoto is still on vacation.

As for the merch, as we agreed, we will see the results at the end of the summer, and Yuuki also said that he would fix everything himself, not that I did not trust him, but is this something that can be done alone?

Tossing and turning in bed, I woke up and opened my eyes. First of all, I yawned and stretched, then, picking up the phone, I noticed that it was already noon. Of course, I was not surprised, because this is the usual time when I get up in the summer. I lay still for a couple of minutes and finally decided to get out of bed, after which I stretched again.

Leaving the room and meeting with my mother, I greeted her and went to the bathroom.To which she just laughed, I don't know why. After brushing my teeth, I looked in the mirror. More specifically, my hair. And I probably understood why my mother scoffed at me.

"What is this palm tree?" - I asked myself, looking at my reflection. I sighed, grabbed a comb, and began to style my hair. I rarely get up with such a terrible haircut. After a couple of minutes and a couple of destroyed nerve cells, I finished styling my hair in my usual hairstyle.

"I need to drink cold water to recover." - Muttering, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of cold water, drank it and felt my energy returning to me. And I immediately remembered why I recently had such a terrible haircut, because...

Before I could finish my thought, I heard someone rang the doorbell.And I immediately knew who it was.

Let's go back a day

Sitting in the Starry Club, I was talking to the girls, when suddenly Nijika had an idea.

"How about we get together at Ichiro's-kun house? How do you like this idea?" - Nijika said it in her usual tone that made my eyes widen in shock, this is the last thing I ever expected to hear.

"Huh?? What do you mean??" - I asked with wide eyes in shock. Why did I ask this question? Because I hope I just misheard. But looking at Nijika, those hopes are shattered by the second.

"I said what I said. What do you think about this?" - As she spoke, she turned to the other girls, waiting for their response. And in the background, I made a gesture with my hand, asking them to refuse. But it's all useless.

"To Ichiro-senpai's house?! With pleasure!" - Kita screamed with joy, letting me know that my hopes were completely dashed, and at her words I fell on the table in defeat.

"Great, what about you Bocchi-chan?" - Nijika clapped her hands and called out to Bocchi. And I got hope because I can't believe that Bocchi would agree to this.

"Sorry Bocchi-chan to interrupt you, but Nijika-chan, I want to ask why you even want to come to my house?" - I lifted my head from the table and looked at Nijika, hoping for a normal response. In response, she just put her finger to her chin, as if thinking how to answer my question.

"Well,why not?" - After a few seconds of thinking, she answered me with a smile, to which I fell on the table with a sigh.

"Ichiro-senpai?!" - Kita screamed, apparently worried that I hit my head, to which I simply raised my hand up and shook it, letting her know that I was all right. After that, I heard her breathe a sigh of relief, but right now I was worried about Nijika's words and actions.