Ch.16 : Declassified?

First, I want to apologize again for the late chapter, but at the end I'll tell you why this happened. In the meantime, here's the 5200 words chapter.

It's quite hot outside right now, but you just want to go to the beach right away and swim in cold water to get rid of this heat. Yes, it sounds like a perfect idea, but... at the moment, things are different! Because I'm standing near the exit of my house, with the front door open and four girls next to it! And suddenly a question came to my mind: Did I clean everything in my room? Maybe I missed something? Maybe I didn't notice something?

More and more questions popped up in my head, but there were no answers that I wanted right now. But all these questions remained unanswered, so I decided to let them in.

"Come in, feel at home." - I said and moved away from the door a little, giving them the opportunity to enter my house. Wasting no time, one of the girls ran into my house and thus disrupted the airflow, which caused me to spin on the spot several times. I don't think it's necessary to explain who it was.

"Wow, you have such a nice house, Ichiro-senpai!" - Kita quickly began to look around, completely oblivious to either me or my mother. She now had a much more important task, namely to inspect my hallway, I don't even know why.

"Kita-chan! Show some respect!" - Nijika then entered the house and promptly scolded Kita for her behavior. While my mother and I just watched how it all happened in our house. Let's just say Kita made a good first impression on my mom.

"Oh,sorry! I'm a little nervous!" - Kita laughed at herself a little and apologized to me... Did you think that was it? Of course not! Kita is not Kita without her Kit-aura. So the moment she turned towards us, all four of us had to close our eyes due to her unbearable and paranormal brightness.

 So the moment she turned towards us, all four of us had to close our eyes due to her unbearable and paranormal brightness

"Okay, we got it, Kita-chan! Please calm down." - With all my strength, I tried to stop Kita and her boundless aura. Even though my powers were only words, I hope it affects her.

"That's right, Kita-chan, reduce your brightness to a minimum." - Covering her face from Kita's aura with her hands, Nijika also decided to quickly force her to remove her aura.

"Kita-san is much brighter than usual today." - Bocchi also joined us at the club, but I was tormented by the question, how strong is her light? Can it light up the whole street on a dark night? Or even the entire prefecture? Although some questions remain unanswered. And these questions are one of them. Ryo didn't say anything, so I decided to look at her to see her putting on her sunglasses!

 Ryo didn't say anything, so I decided to look at her to see her putting on her sunglasses!