(Fake Ch.) : Confession to Bocchi

We've finally reached the point of confessions. The first will be the Bocchi route.

Entering Bocchi's apartment, we went to the second floor to her room.As it turned out, she thought that there would be a party and prepared for it.She left the room depressed to bring us drinks.

"Um, I'll go after her." - I looked at Kita and Nijika.

Nijika sighed and agreed to my decision.

And what about Kita.....I looked towards Kita and she just looked at me with her smile.

"Go after her Ichiro-senpai!" - Kita raised her hand up as if cheering for me.

(What the? Shouldn't she stop me or something?) - I left the room in disbelief. And went for Bocchi.

I started to go down to the first floor, I don't know how, but today everything is somehow strange.As if something has changed or should not be the same as it is now.Everything is somehow quiet. Don't get me wrong, everything is quiet, not in a calm sense, but in a suspicious sense.It's just my imagination.

I went downstairs to find Bocchi.

"Maybe she should be in the kitchen?" - I muttered and started walking towards the kitchen.

By the way, it seems to me that Kita did not radiate her aura. Why? And her facial expression was different from the usual, what's going on? I decided to leave these questions and entered the kitchen.

"Bocchi-chan?" - I called her as she had already poured the drinks.

"Eh?! I-Ichiro-san?! What are you doing here?" - Bocci squealed and jumped as she didn't expect to see me at the moment.

By the way, I just now noticed how cute she is, and I like her character....Stop...What are you talking about?! I felt my heart beat a lot faster as I realized what I was thinking.Calm down, just calm down.

Suddenly I heard a voice in my head telling me to confess to her.

(Ha?! Well, no, it's too early.) - I thought I was not going to confess to her.

 "Em Ichiro-san? Is there something you want to tell me?" - She asked me nervously.

(Huh?! How did she notice? Hmm... as I see she understands people's emotions very well, if she was able to notice my confusion.) - I nodded my head.

Does that mean I can't hide anything from her? And yet I must confess.

I sighed and looked into Bocchi's eyes.

"Bocchi-cha- no, Hitori-san." - I said and looked into her eyes.

"Y-yes?!" - She squirmed nervously.

"In general, I love you Hitori-san." - I said and began to regret that I said it.

That's how the girls who confessed to me felt? It would be perfect for comedy if a man like me were denied his first confession. Hah ... well, what can I do now? These words I can not return.

Hm? For some reason she doesn't answer. I looked at her and noticed how she was shaking nervously and her face was unusually red.

"Are you okay?" - I asked her not understanding why she was behaving like that.

"N-n-no.Y-y-you're n-not o-okay e-either. H-how can y-you say this to m-me? T-there is n-nothing about me that a-anyone would l-love. I'm an i-introvert, I can't carry on a c-conversation a-and..." - She nervously stuttered while looking at the floor, she clearly could not believe what I had just told her.

"Not true." - I said and took her hands, she squealed from the unexpectedness of my actions and my words.

"Even if you think so to yourself, I find your actions cute.I absolutely do not care about your shortcomings, since I myself was the same as you.You could even say I love them." - I kept ignoring how nervous and blushing she was.

"W-w-what a-are y-you t-talking a-about??" - She could no longer think normally after my confession.

"I say I love you Gotou Hitori." - I said it again to make her even more red and she can't talk anymore.

"A.E.Eh....EH??!" - Bocchi could not connect the words and only sounds flew out of her mouth.

She stood there for a few seconds and then began to speak in a low, nervous voice.

"H-honestly, m-m-me t-." - She couldn't finish her sentence because someone interrupted us.

"Ichiro-senpai~" - I heard Kita's voice and turned around and saw her peeking around the corner with a strange look and a kind voice.

"Ichiro-san, why are you two taking so long? Oh." - Nijika said as she came down from the second floor and was surprised.

"Ah....E-ehm...." - Bocchi became even more nervous.

I looked at them and decided to answer : "Actually-"

Suddenly I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room.I got out of bed and pulled myself up and yawned.

"I don't even remember my dream. Probably something not interesting." - I yawned again and took my phone to see what day it was.

"April first?" - I sat on the bed looking at my phone.

Yes. April fools.

Sorry guys no confessions today.

By the way, here's the first fake chapter. *Clap clap*

Thanks for the applause.

Ichiro is still without a girlfriend, for now.