Ch.4 : Stalker?

After Ryo texted me, I started getting dressed and getting ready to go out.No idea who wants to talk to me and why.After I got to the exit, I said goodbye and went outside.

"How fresh." - I took a breath and yawned.

After that i looked at the time on my phone and thought: (Today again there,huh?) 

As soon as I took a step forward I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"What is it this time?" - I became curious and I pulled out my phone.

After I looked at my phone, I noticed that the message from our group chat.

"Eh? How many unread?" -  I looked and was surprised that they wrote 241 messages in the chat during the night.

"Did they sleep at all?" - I asked myself.

I took a look at the message written 10 seconds ago.

Kei: Where are you, Ichiro?

"Eh? Why?" - I did not understand and wrote him a message.

Me: I just left the house, why?

Kei: What are you?!

Makoto: Are you kidding?

Naoto: We have been waiting for you for a long time and you just left the house right now?

Yuki: Marvelous...

I did not understand why they answered so quickly and all at once.

Me: Did something happen?

Kei: It seems so. Yesterday we already prepared everything.

Ah...I don't know that.

Makoto: Yes. We agreed that we would write the music today. But you didn't answer and we thought we'd ask you in the morning.

Me: Do you understand that I was sleeping?

Naoto: Well, I told them about it. But they didn't listen. They are like little children.

Me: You could have just come to my house anyway.

Kei: Sorry.

Makoto: I'm sorry.

Me: In any case, I'll be there soon.

Naoto: Alright, we'll be waiting.

I closed the conversation and sighed: "Work again."

After that, I wrote to Ryo that I would not be able to come today.She easily understood to my surprise.

After that I went to my group and in a few hours we wrote the music.

"Well I went then." - I looked at them and waved.

"Eh? You don't come with us?" - Makoto asked me.

"No. I have business today, sorry." - I answered him.

"We understand that you have begun to look there often." - Naoto answered and surprised me.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you ended up being so interested." - Kei sayed.

"Well, I still work there from time to time." - I told them and waved my hand and left.

After I got out, I decided to go back to Shimokitazawa.But since yesterday I thought that someone was following me.And i thought it was my imagination.But when I entered Shimokitozawa, this feeling intensified.