Ch.10 : Visiting Bocchi

Today is a new day, the sun has risen illuminating the city. But I'm still sleeping on the bed and heard a some sound.I yawned and rolled over on the other side, thus I began to hear the sound louder.But the sound in my sleep began to annoy me and I began to wake up.

"I didn't set an alarm clock for today..." - I mumbled sleepily, opening my eyes slightly.

I looked sleepily at my buzzing phone.

"Then I'll just turn off this alarm clock." - I yawned and picked up my phone.After I looked at the phone, I immediately understood what caused this sound.

"Tch." - I clicked my tongue and felt all sleepiness leave me and I was fully awake.

"Hello?" - I put the phone to my ear as I received a call.

"Ichiro!" - Makoto yelled into phone.

"..." - I muttered something in annoyance. 

"You know, if you scream into the phone, then scream whenever you want, but not when I just woke up!" - I raised my tone.

"Sorry!" - He spoke as if he had put his palms together.

"Anyway what do you need? I hope this is something serious." - I asked a question so that he finally answered why he woke me up in...

I looked at my watch to see what time it was.

(...hour earlier than usual.) - I continued the sentence, mentally processing the information.

......

(I could sleep for another hour!) - I opened my eyes in surprise because the realization hit me.

"Yes, this is very serious!" - Makoto agreed and apparently also nodded.

"So what is it? What did you learn to wake me up early?" - I asked him without expecting anything serious.

"Okay! Listen, I found out that today will be the results of our exams, can you imagine!?" - He kept yelling into the phone.You can tell he's really surprised.

Suddenly there was a sound like breaking glass.

Do not worry, it just sound of my broken mood and my patience.

"..." - Without a word, I removed the phone from my ear and put it away.

"....Everything is fine...." - I muttered as I calmed myself down. I started breathing deeply so I wouldn't accidentally run out of the house and come to Makoto and punch him in the face.

"Today is Monday and there will be exam results, I already know that." - I said having calmed down and taking the phone preparing to answer.

"Eh Ichiro are you there?" - Makoto asked me without understanding what was going on.

"Why do you all have the same reaction?" - He continued to wonder.

(Huh? Don't tell me that he called Yuuki, Kei and Naoto and said the same thing?) - I put my hand to my face wondering why he was so dumb.

"Because the whole school already knew when the results would come." - I don't want to make anything up, so I told him straight.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" - He sounded too surprised.

"Yes, imagine that you are the only one in the whole school who did not know." - I told him and said goodbye after that I hung up.

I took a breath to completely calm down then exhaled.

"You can't argue that this is a good way to wake up here." - I muttered sarcastically.

I got out of bed and went about my business for an hour. I'm not going to school now, who do you take me for?