Episode 06 - Y/n and Mario Meets Slenderman

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It's nighttime here at the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario was in SMG4's room, snoozing away through the night, until he suddenly heard someone coming inside the room.

Mario: *Snort!* Huh? Hello? Who's there? Don't hurt me!

???: Mario!

Mario: AAAAAAAH! *Pulls out Rocket Launcher* STAY BACK! I'M WARNING YOU!

Then suddenly, the lights were turned on, revealing Y/n raising his hands up in defense when he saw Mario that is about to shoot him with his rocket launcher.

Y/n: NO! MARIO, IT'S ME, Y/N!!!!

Mario: Oh? Sorry about that, Y/n. I thought you were some kind of monster that was about to kill me in the darkness. What are you doing up in the middle of the night?

Y/n: Well, I was hoping that you would like to come outside with me and go look for some monsters in the dark. They're a bunch of them out there and they're cool as heck.

-Outside the Castle-

Notch: You bet I am!

-Back With Mario and Y/n-

Mario: What are you talking about, Y/n? There are no monsters out there!

Y/n: Come on, it will be fun. I brought us some flashlights, a cool with some soda, some camping equipment, marshmallows, and some cans of Mario brand spaghetti to go camp out somewhere and find some cool monsters! PLEASE!

Mario: *Sigh* ok fine, but you had me with spaghetti and marshmallows and I have nothing else to do tonight since I can't go back to sleep, so let's do it!

Y/n: Yay! Let's go Mario! Time's a wastin'

Mario: Ok then.

So then, the two of them ran out of the castle to go look for some monster out there in the woods near the castle, unaware that they're about to meet someone that will scar them for the rest of their lives.

Mario: Mama-mia! It sure is dark around here.

Y/n: You're telling me? It's a good thing I brought firewood and some tents to sleep in tonight. This shouldn't take too long for me set up camp here in these woods near Peach's castle.

Within a few minutes, Y/n quickly managed to set up camp for both Y/n and Mario, but Mario was a bit confused to why there was a forest near Peach's castle at this time of night.

Mario: Since when there was a forest near Peach's castle?

Y/n: I don't know.

Mario: ...good point...well, let's cook us some spaghetti and roast some marshmallows!!

Y/n: You got it.

So then, Y/n and Mario started making spaghetti with the cans of Mario brand spaghetti and roasts some marshmallows by the campfire before they decided to go explore in the woods to find some monsters.

When they began their hunt for monsters, they came across a fence with a sign that is warning them both that a strange monster is lurking beyond that fence, but these don't even care as they ignored the sign that says, "DO NOT ENTER - dangerous crap going on beyond this fence."

Y/n: Well, are you ready to go find some monsters, Mario?

Mario: Yeah, let's do it!

Then they both climbed up the fence and continued onto the woods.

Mario: Hello? Anyone here?

Y/n: Here monsters, come out, come out, wherever you are!

Mario: Wario! You're not here naked, are you?