Episode 18 - Mario and Y/n Go to DIDNEY WORL

After the road trip that the gang did back in Episode 17, they finally made it to DIDNEY WORL in Steve's truck.

Mario: Finally, we made it to Didney Worl!

Y/n: This is the best day of my life!

Ember: This is going to be an amazing trip after all.

Bendy: Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go!

Mario: Here we go!

Then gang heads over to the admission booth to get their tickets to get inside the theme park.

Mario: Hey, stinky! Hello, let us in plsss!

But it turns out Bob was in the admission booth.

Bob: Haha, surprise, scr*bs! Welcome to Didney Worl!

The Gang: Aw s***!

Y/n: I thought we left him back in the desert?

Bob: Not really but guess, what? If you don't put me in one of your chapters of this book, Y/n L/n, I'll never let you and your friends in. Whahahahaha!

Y/n: Sure, whatever. Can you Let us in now?

Bob: Hooray, but I want to be the main character of the next episode of this book. I want to call it: "Adventures of Bob the Pimp."

Then suddenly, the real ticket guy, Demoman, walks in, and Bob screams like a girl as he's thrown out of the booth.

Demoman: Sorry about that. I'm the real ticket guy. Anyway, if you want in, it's 50 coins a person.

Y/n: Ok, that should total up to...300 gold coins.

SMG4: Alright. Mario, can you hand over my wallet?

Then suddenly, they saw Mario wasting all of SMG4's money on snacks at a vending machine, and they all watched him unamused.

Y/n: I knew that was going to happen.

SMG4: ....Ugh.... (runs up to Mario) G*d*mm*t Mario, now we can't afford the entry fee!!

Mario: Wahh?! Noo! Why you gotta be so poor! D:

Ember: Because you spent it all on chips and snacks at the vending machines.

Bnedy: Meh...it's better than eating nothing but spaghetti and cans of bacon soup when I was still living under the spaghetti factory.

Mario runs up to the admission booth with Toad in hand.

Mario: I'll trade in Toad, just let us in! Pleassse!

Demoman: Ack! No!

Y/n: I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Mario: Whaaaaaaa!

SMG4: Sorry Mario, I guess we can't get in.

Mario: NOOOOOOOO!! (Picks up the entire gang, and charges at the gate) LEROOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!!

Y/n: No! Wait, Mario!!! I got some coins to pay for the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

With that, they all crash through the gate and enter the park with Demoman peeking from behind the wall and pulls out his phone to call security.

Demoman: Security, we have a problem.

Bob: Aw, cr*p. My *v*r**s.

Demoman: But first, I need you to take care of a troublemaker.

So, Demoman goes to find Bob and take him over to the park's jail cells for the people who break the rules of the park or pay the entrance fee to get into the park.