Episode 07 - Y/n and Mario Play Minecraft

Location: Y/n's Room - Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

Today was a beautiful day here at Peach's Castle as Y/n and Mario are playing Minecraft in Y/n's room since Mario was impressed by how Y/n was able to make actual beds out of wooden planks and wool because he met a guy named Notch, who created one of the most popular indie games ever made called Minecraft.

So then, one day the two of them decided to go play Minecraft on Y/n's computer and for some reason as Mario accidentally spilled soda on the computer's hard drive and a portal appeared on the screen.

Y/n: Whoa! Mario what did you do?!

Mario: I don't know. But I think the soda that I accidentally spilled on your hard drive must've created a portal to another world.

Y/n: Where do you think it leads to?

Mario: I don't know, but let's go in and see for ourselves.

Y/n: Alright. I don't have anything else to do, so let's do it!

Mario: Yeah, let's do it!

So, the two of them jumped through the portal and they both ended up inside the digital world of Minecraft and the world looks like it's a whole new created world, since Y/n did decide to create a whole new world and a server, so that Mario can join the server to play alongside Y/n in the new world.

Y/n has entered the server.

Mario has entered the server.

Y/n: OH MY GAWD!!! WE'RE IN MINECRAFT!!!

Mario: Coool! We're in the game! This is so awesome!

Y/n: I know right! We can now see the true blockiness of Minecraft.

Mario: Well, we better go grab some wood to build a house before the zombies come out at night.

Y/n: Good idea! Let's go punch some trees to get some wood!

Mario: Yeah, that's the first thing we gotta do to build ourselves a house.

So, the two of them went out to go punch some trees to collect some wood, so that they can build a house before the sun goes down, which is where the mobs come out at night if they both don't build themselves a house in time.

Mario: Hmm, I wonder if there's a faster way to harvest wood.

Sometime Later...

As some time passes by Y/n has collected a ton of wood to build a house and came back to Mario to see how he's doing on collecting wood.

Y/n: Ok, I'm back Mario and I think I got enough woods and materials to build a house and a couple of beds for us to sleep on. I hope you collected a lot of wood and--WHAT THE?!

Y/n was shocked to see Mario flooded the forest with lava as a way to collect wood faster, but that doesn't work at all, and it would only just burn the materials to dust.

Mario: *Turns around to see Y/n* Oh, hey Y/n, do you like it? I thought lava could melt the wood.

Y/n: I don't think that works, Mario. You just burn down most of the forest with lava and you just destroyed the wood that you were supposed to collect.

Mario: Oh? Well, shit. I guess I messed up then.

Y/n: Not to worry, Mario. I already got the materials we need to build ourselves a house. So, let's find a spot to build at before the sun goes down.

Mario: Ok.

The Following Day...

Y/n: Ok Mario, this spot seems fine to build our house.