Episode 09 - Mario & Y/n and the Retarded Spaghetti Factory

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

Our story starts with a view of Peach's Castle as Toad falls down screaming and explodes. Then we cut to inside the castle, where Mario is dancing and singing naked while Luigi and Y/n sat on the couch watching TV. Suddenly, the TV turns on to the news channel, where the news anchor is talking about a brand new spaghetti factory opening up in Downtown Creation City.

Anchor: Breaking News, Okay. The new spaghetti factory has opened up today and they're welcoming all visitors for their grand opening!

Mario: WOOOOOOOOOOAH! Y/n! Will you come to the new spaghetti factory with me?

Y/n: Sure. I don't got anything better to do, so I guess I'll go.

Mario then grabs Y/n and runs off like a rocket and left the castle in a such a hurry, sending Luigi flying in the process.

Luigi: Ohhh...WAAAAAAH!

The couch lands on Luigi, crushing him in the process.

Location: Uptown Creation City

Then we cut over to Uptown Creation City, where different people are walking around. Mario runs over a pedestrian with his racing go-kart, sending him flying, but is stopped by Peach.

Peach: MARIO! Y/N! HELP ME!

We then cut to a distorted Peach being held hostage by Bowser, who is reading a book called " 50 Shades of Koopa".

Mario and Y/n stares at Peach for a few seconds, then spazzes out before they both pulled out a gun at Peach.

Mario: BUT WE DON'T GIVE A F**K!

Y/n: YEAH! DIE BITCH!

Then Mario and Y/n shoots Peach and drives away in Mario's racing kart and the two of them are on their over to the new Spaghetti Factory in Downtown Creation City as they both started singing Thrift Shop and suddenly the kart flips upside down and explodes, propelling the two over to the front of the newly built spaghetti factory in Downtown Creation City.

Location: The Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie - The New Spaghetti Factory - Downtown Creation City

Then we cut to Y/n and Mario landing in front of the Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie.

Mario: WOAH!

Y/n: Wow. The new spaghetti factory is in the middle of a train yard. How original.

Then we see two guys standing in front of the factory and one of them walks away.

Y/n: Wow. Not a lot people want to see the grand opening of the factory.

Mario: Ooh hoo hoo hoo! Ooh hoo hoo hoo! *spazzes excitedly* Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Y/n: Calm down, Mario. I know you're excited to get into this factory, but don't get too excited.

Mario: Oh, come on. We're gonna be the first two guys to get into a spaghetti factory. Aren't you excited?!

Y/n: I guess so. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Then suddenly, Tubbie Wonka comes out of the factory as Teletubbies music plays in the background.

Guy: OH HELL NO! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Y/n: Is that a teletubby wearing a "cat in a hat" hat?

Mario: Hoo hoo! Hello! It's-a-me, Mari-

Tubbie Wonka: CHOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAATE!

Tubbie Wonka throws Mario and Y/n into the factory and laughs evilly as text appears saying "evil face". We then see Mario, Y/n and Tubbie Wonka going on a tour of the factory.