The Book

"UNDER THE SHADOWS"

The Black Knights
They are hunters and monsters of the night,
They feed off of blood,They take energy and compell people, they trick and manipulate,Some of them are good but most of them are vile.

They have the littlest humanity in them, for the main reason that they're not human nor normal they are the chosen ones,we call them the dead one's.
There's no denying that they're the bad ones in this story,
But it depends on where you view the perspective,Are they Predators or just Cursed.

Qetsiyah's
Qetsiyah's are the opposite of them, they mend people, they mend the mortals,They are witches and warlocks,they belong to one thing only,The earth, they protect it and protect those whose in it.

There's a quarrel between Witches and Vampires for centuries now.
It is believed that it is the Witches who cursed the vampires to be breathing but dead,
There is a tale that the Witches cursed and created a monster for them to turn into each other,
The Witches and Vampires world cannot collide in one place at the same time,Let alone in the same room or breathing the same air,There's this uncontrollable feeling of anger and hatred.

Some Vampires did not wished to be a monster, but in able to remove or break the curse within,It has to be a Witch to cure them...
How can a vampire be cured if their worlds are cursed to be with each other.

How many blood will spill for them to be freed.

They hunt each other, kill each other out of vengeance,
An eye for an eye,
A life for a life,
A blood for a blood.

They are twisted,They play games and spread lies and gossip here and there, but most importantly they are much more worse than what you expect.