Chapter 2 Under The Shadows

I spent the night thinking about Sloane,who is she, why was she there and why is she alone when she found us,what is she?

The way she started panicking when i tried to talk,the way she acted, there's something off,i don't even know who she is, what if she's a knight, if i come back there tommorow and alone I'll probably end up dead in the woods.
Think Celeste, think.
I tried to close my eyes once again hoping i can go for a little nap before waking up again and train with the others, sometimes i look up in the ceiling and stare at my dark room,What is my purpose?,everyday i wake up it feels the same,same emptiness,As if there's a void in my heart that has been missing and couldn't be filled,it feels like whatever happens i'll end up in the same place and it's a cycle of bitterness and vain,like it would never end, like an eternity.
I let mysef overthink just so i can cry myself to sleep.

Sloane's POV

I marched all night to get back to our headquarters,Seperating ways with my group isn't the best idea i've ever did.I just wish i was the first to get home first before Max,my twin, i wouldn't even consider her my twin,she's cruel and vile, she's insensitive,she likes to find a way just to get me in trouble or worse end up be blame for some things that she did,she treats me like shit, i tried so hard when i was younger to get close to her,i did everything she asked me to do but one day something inside me just tells me how much effort i put into us to get along, it wouldn't matter,she'd never change.

"Had a little trip somewhere?"I opened the front door and greeted by Wes.

"Has no one come back yet?"
I traced the whole room and saw Max talking to Katerina,I have a feeling the two have been havig unsolicited visits to each other.

"Trying to be funny, are you?,You seperated and yet you bring nothing, Stay composed Sloane." He's back again with his stupid remarks sometimes i wish i could just punch him straight into his stupid face,my hands would look better with his blood on it. "Father's calling for you, he's been waiting."

Our Manor is massive there's so much room in this manor that you could easily get lost if you weren't paying attention to the walls.

After a long walk and some stairs i made my way to my father's space.

"You called for me."

He looked at me up and down and looked at the chair across the room

He poured some bourbon on a cup and handed it to me.

"I told you to stay away of Witches business. Didn't i."My heart skipped a second when he said those words. He's been watching me and i know it, i was just dumb or naive to go near the witches again.

"Do you think i am stupid! I have eyes everywhere and don't go behind my back boy..I have an eye in the back of my head!! If you can't submit to what i was asking you, go play fetch with those witches! Oh. And i would know, i would know if you're seeing the girl again,it's been a year Sloane, The girl doesn't belong to you!! You leave them alone or i'll take away those memories out of your mind myself! I'll get her head as a present for you!"He shouted in the top of his lungs.