Chapter 3 Under The Shadows

Sloane's POV

I followed my father in the woods and sure enough there he was,pointing the bow onto her, i ran and pushed him causing him to let go of the arrow, i knocked him down and turned around and saw Celeste with blood on her hands with the girl she's with the other week.

"I told you not to ruin it Father!He sneakily took the knife out of my  pants and stabbed me on the sides of my stomach,He's really gonna kill me isn't he.

"Don't call me your father,you're nit even my blood,And you will never know whose your real father is." she took the knife out again and stabbed me once again near in my chest.
I slid the sharp long knife onto his chest, he's a monster. Not just to me but to all of us. I looked at his body that is now grey and black veins slowly moving and coating his entire body.

I ran over Celeste but when i saw her she already have the arrow on her chest and the other girl,"No, you can't die"
I removed the arrow slowly when i heard a low breathing from the both of them,once the arrow was gone i picked her up and sat her down,I hurriedly slit my arm, enough for them to drink my blood, i waited for them to have a normal breathing and to be conscious before removing my arm and it healed itself,I lift up my shirt and the wound also healed itself,I have to make sure Celeste is stable now so i removed her bloody soaked shirt and made sure her body is all healed,I removed my Cape and covered her body.
I took her by my arms and took her to the Manor along with her now breathing friend.

____________
A week later.
____________

Celeste hasn't been awake for over a week now,i wonder if she's still there,did i save her?One thing to worry about is Nymph.

Once i saved Nymph my blood entered her body and turned her into a vampire, just when i tried to save her by giving her my blood, she then died, with my blood on her system, resulting for her to turn into a vampire.

There's some few deaths from the Qetsiyah's i heard a girl called Tilde drop dead trying to save a friend.
There's also a few witches that died but that's none of my business those were outside of the Qetsiyah's Coven,
In the Black Knights we lose some few, but most of them just died in the hnds of themselves.Cowards.

"Any progress?" I asked Nymph whose reading a book next to Celeste.

"Nothing."She stated, turning the next page,this might be hard for Nymph to adjust considering the fact that all her senses are more heightened, she can't resist the emotional feeling that she might felt,it's uncontrollable.

" If you're hungry go to the 3rd room on your right, knock on the door and look for Max." I stated and she nodded,I turned around and closed the door behind me.

Nymph 's POV

I can feel my blood rushing so fast and i can hear my own heartbeat, this silence is infuriating,i'm also kind of hungry so i think going out wouldn't be a bad idea.

I knocked to the door and looked for someone named Max,I waited outside and after sometime a blue haired girl cameout.

"What?" She asked,waiting impatient as possible.

"Sloane told me if i get hungry,i should go look for you."

"I have nothing here." She looked at me up and down,this is stupid.

I was about to turn around when she took my arms and pulled me to the room.

"What the hell?"I shrieked.

"You're lucky that I'm hungry aswell,Do you know how to hunt?"She asked with a little smirk on her face.

"What's it to you?"I stated and left in there as she opened the window.

"What are you standing in there for? Waiting for the sun to come up"She asked signaling me to come with her.

I stood up next to her at the window, i looked down and saw how above we are. "What are you? Insane?"

"Just jump, You'll be fine."She waited for me to jump but i didn't, imstead she pushed me out the window.

I landed on my feet perfectly like my instincts were acting up.What the actual fuck just happened.

I looked up and there's Max jumping out the window and landing next to me.

"To the woods come on"
She ran through the bushes and i followed her, i turned around and made sure no one was watching.

We waited for the night to become much darker before making a move, we traced the whole place and went quite,I can hear movememts from afar so we followed it,Being hungry and cold at the same time isn't helping me.

"Remove the knife from your hand, it's better to eat with your hands and fingers, you have so much control and you can feel them better."She looked at me with a smug smile. "Just attack it, you're senses will much likely teach you to fight on your own."

I looked at the deer and ran to it and knocked it down. I made a slit it's throat and went and dig in.Suddenly my ice cold body went hot and warm,my senses are more heightened, it's like i just got a week of sleep. God, this is fucking phenomenal..

"That's it, that's how you hunt, wild and free.... Good Girl." She remarked.

I stood up and pulled out the knife on my thighs and rested it next to her throat. "You're getting on my nerves." I threatened her, but she was left unfazed and unbothered.

"Chill out,It was a joke" She giggled.

I slit her throat enough for her to feel the pain, it doesn't matter anyways, it'd heal itself.

"Gonna kill me or something!"She backed off, with her hnd on her bloody throat.

"If i want to kill you, I woud have done so." I said in a serious face but o don't know why in the hell i found my remark funny so i let out a little laugh.

Max laughed aswell, we couldn't stop laughing that my stomach and faces are getting numb, i tried to stop but the more i tried to stop her laugh was getting more funny.

"Enjoying ouselves in the middle of the night, are we?" Said from the voice behind me. Sloane.

"The sun's about to rise, go home."
I looked at her and there's blood on her nose and her robes are covered in blood and mud.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I asked still not looking away from her robes.

"None of your business." She turned around and went south, i looked at Max with a troubled face.

Are they hiding something?

"What the fuck was it?" I asked Max who's now marching through the grass.

"I don't know, he's been like this since the game happened, we tried to follow her but she's to good that she knows how to lose us, so we would keep our own bussiness."

"Why don't you just ask any of her friends then?"

"She doesn't have one,she refuse to have emotional attachment to anyone, she said it was nonsense,if you're to soft you could get used by people easily." She's speed walking now,I understand why, my skin are getting a little bit itchy aswell, it's the sun, the only thing about vampires, we get burn in the sun.

"Since you didn't ask,I'm really good at 'not to obvious' at spying people,You help me hunt, i help you to know what is she doing, Deal?"

She stopped on her tracks and faced me. "Fine. Meet me here again tonight." And just with that the sun has comeup and our skin was burning hot, i can see the steam coming out of it.

We made it to the manor and i came back to Celeste's room,I closed all the blinds and moved next to her, i rested my head into her head,Listening to her heartbeat and breathing together with her.