Chapter 4 Under The Shadows

Nymph's POV

Max picked me up at 7pm,I drank some fresh blood before heading out,It was the remains from yesterday that we took.

As passing through the hallways we stopped at a particular door.
It is locked and some spiderwebs are hanging out of it.
We entered the room and i felt the coldness in the room, there's some darkness lingering through these walls,I may not be a Witch anymore but i can still feel things sensitively.
The whole room is an empty patio,I opened the wooden closet that was in the corner of the room.
There's some throwing knives,swords, arrows,sickle, axe and mace, the weapons are all full of dust.

"This is an old combat room that we can use,take what you need,I'll be back in 10 minutes."She turned around and closed the door.

I looked around the grey room and opened some few cabinets,all of these are full of weapons,badass.

I picked up a Scabarrd to hold the knives i'm gonna use.I settled for throwing knives and three mace.

Not long after Max came back with a couple people.

"This is Alice and Katerina, they're good at combats we'll take turns to teach you."Max took my hand and dragged me near the two.

"Hi! I'm Alice!" The short haired girl shriek,She looks nice and sweet,I shaked her hand and turned to the other one who i assume is Katerina,i was supposed to shake her hand aswell but she just gave me a sarcastic smile and turned around and marched to the cabinets.

"Let's not waste time."Katerina stated,Handing Alice some few throwing knives.

She turned to look at me up and down and proceed to go near me."Fight."
She approached,I looked at her with a confused look .nevermind.

I took out my knives and dodged her when she came my way, she's trying to catch me but I'm not dumb,I'm a warrior back in Qetsiyah. I knocked her down and got above her. I tackled her hand to remove her weapons,I tried to take my head far back so she wouldn't bang her head to mine but i was caught off guard when she flipped me over,I'm now under her and she have her both hands onto mine,I used all of my force to move my hand and slide it through the floor,she lost some few force when i did that, causing me to stand up.As she stood up she's throwing knives, aiming my way,i dodged the knives except for the one that got my ears sliced, it's stingy.I took out my mace from my back and went to her way i came closer to her but she jumped over my head,i almost forgot we naturally have the insticts to fight. That's it, that's what it is, i should let my insticts take over my body. I closed my eyes and felt the veins rushing through my skin.As she's trying to go and throw some more knives at me, i jumped and got my legs wrapped around her neck,we fell to the ground as she's struggling to remove my thigh.Once i knew i won let go of her and we both stood up.She looked at me up and down before turning around and banged the door behind us.

I looked at the two who's deeply concerned to what just happened.

"Katerina never loses,Especially not to a newbie." Alice stated,she turned around before running after Katerina.

Max looked at me with a smugged smile "That was impressive"

I let out a small giggle and looked ar her "You should know i became a warrior before i became a vampire"

"That explains why you were so fearless last night"

"I always am" This girl has no idea how much experience i have in frighting.

She stepped closer to me and turned to my face "If i'm being honest you actually don't need that warrior to train you, You were good at fighting,I don't even need to train you either" She looked at me straight in my eyes and traced my face.

If she's not gonna train me anymore then she's cutting the deal right? "So you're cutting the deal?"

"Not entirely i mean if you actually want to know what's been Sloane up to, we could work together, just for the sake of curiosity" She suggested, her eyebrows lifted,waiting for an agreement.

"Curiousity. Sure,Fine."I agreed, For me yes it's curiousity but for her? I don't even know.

"You should keep an eye on Sloane " I suggested

"I'll try, come on i'm going to show you something"Max turned around as i followed, i closed the door behind us.

Max took me to her room and made sure that no one is watching.We looked around and made sure that no one is here with us.

She took out a wooden box from under her bed It's and old box with a red lining and some few runes written on it. She took out a small blue bottle out of it.

"Look at this bottle i bought this from a witch back in town,can you identify what is it,i surely don't want to poison myself."She handed it to me and shaked it.

" What is it? "I raised the blue bottle from my hand and opened it. I took some few smells, i'm sure enough it is what a think it is. It's a polyjuice potion it's supposed to make a clone of whoever put their hair in the bottle.After a minute you'd look exactly like them

"How did you buy one of these, witches aren't allowed to sell this to any supernatural beings let alone a vampire"I closed the bottle before handing it again to her.

" What can i say i have a charm, anyways i need you to give me a strand of your hair"She demanded.

" I don't think being me would be a good idea"I backed off a little, this woman's trying to get me killed.

"Come on I just need this for tonight so i can ask Sloane what she's been up to" She asked, begging for my hair.

Before i could even speak Max pulled out a strand of hair in my head.

"Motherfu--- Aww!!! you stupid cunt!!" I placed my palm in my head where she pulled the hair out.

"God forbid, doesn't even hurt stop overreacting." She giggled amused to what she had done.

"If i'm overreacting let me pull out your hair" I treatened her.

She took the strand of my hair and put it in the bottle. It bubbled up and the blue bottle is now grey.

"Bottoms up!" She chugged the whole bottle and finished it till the last drop. Not even a minute she exactly look like me it's like i'm staring to a big mirror.

She smirked and looked at her body up and down "You got nice boobs! Haha!" she touch them and laughed.

"Hey that's mine!" I slapped her hand out of it.

"Technically it isn't" She contagiously laughed.

"What are we going to do now"I asked. Still pissed but there's a part of me that's finding it funny.

" You can go and stay with Celeste and i can go with Sloane to go hunting"She said, she's not asking, she's demanding.

"What if other suspects that i'm in two places at once" I asked, now realizing how serious this was.

"You go stay with celeste and i'm gonna go in town, Once sloane saw me comimg out of the Manor she will suspect something and follow me, i mean... You"

"I'll go first so i can keep an eye on Sloane" Max said before getting up and heading to the door.

"You better not screw this up!" I shouted.

"Say that to yourself! Bye!" She screamed back before closing the door behind her.

Shit,shit, shit.