butterflies?

YN POV

i wake up with dream not next to me, i get up and go to the bathroom to get dressed. i wear the hoodie dream gave me with a pair of black shorts.
i walk into the kitchen to see dream sitting down doing paper work.

"oh! hi YN, you want waffles? i made some." he said showing me the plate.

if i dont eat anything im gonna get really skinny and sick, dream would realize.

"uhm, sure" i said taking the plate and sitting arcross from him.

i start eating, it was acually good. while i was eating i was whatching dream wright ALOT of things down on a pice of paper.

"whats that for?" i asked as he looked back up at me.

"just sending letters to people" he said looking at my eyes

"who?" i said taking another bite of my waffles

"people..." he said looking back down

"im bored" i said trying to piss him off

"your anoying, shut the hell up" he said not looking up.

"orrrrr?" i said with a smirk

"ill make you shut up" he said in a rude tone.

"do it, asshole" i said while laughing, trying to make him more pissed.

he got up and started walking to me. by then, i was scared shitless. he grabed my face with his hand and brought me closer.

"you dont want me to... trust me..." he said, then walked away to grab his papers and walk to his room.

my face was pink, but i just shook it away and went outside on a walk again. i met up with the people i saw last time, tubbo, tommy, wilbur, and nihachu.

"YN, LOOK WHAT I MADE YOU!!!!" said tubbo. he then shows me a braclet with a bee charm on it.

"awww, thank you so much tubbo:)" i said with a smilie, taking it and putting it on.

a few minutes later wilbur had to leave to do some paper work, then nihachu did to, she had to work at the bakery. so it was only me, tubbo, and tommy.

we chased bees, and climed trees, we then got to get ice cream, i wasnt scared to eat anymore... it felt nice.

We walked to a lake and sat on a rock while we were eating the ice cream.

"so YN, you know dream? you live with him?" tommy asked

"yea, hes nice and caring. Talking about caring, what time is it?" i asked

"its 11:00 am!" tubbo said as he looked at me while licking his ice cream, i still ahve 3 and a half hours left... Tommys face looked at me very confused.

"NICE??? AND CARING????, HES A 2 FACED HEARTLESS ASSHOLE!!!!!? tommy yelled

what was he talking about? yes dream can get mad sometimes, hes not 2 faced, well not in my eyes at least...

"what do you mean? hes nice to me??" i said looked at him

"oh no." he said looking at tubbo

"what?" i asked

"n-nothing it doesnt matter" tommy said

when we were finished our ice cream, i felt someone pick me up bridal style. i turn and see tubbo, he was the one who picked me up.

"no, tubbo, tubbo no" i said, he smirked at me.

"TUBBO NOOOO, DONT THINK ABOUT IT. TUBBO NO-" i tried to say but sooner or later he was going to throw me in the lake anyways, and so he did. i got up from the water and see tubbo with his hand out, waiting for me to grab it, i did grab it, but then i pulled him in with me. when i did, i see tommy jumping in from off the rock. once they both got up from the water, we started laughing... damn, i havnt felt this way in a long time, i forgot about all my worries and i had fun, this was amazing.

HIIIIII im back, sorry for the very short chapters:( im so sorry, im trying, i promise. anyyyywayyyys have a nice day love yall, dont forget to eat ad drink something!!!!