you came back?

"your fucking dead Schlatt" i say to him.

"woah now, lets calm down and talk this out, shall we?" he says.

Does he think im fucking stuoid? im not going to sit here and talk to him, i dont care for what he has to say.

"You can have her back once you give back what i need" he says.

"what do you need?" Tubbo asked confused

"noth-" i was going to speak before i got cut off my him again.

"your little friends forgot to pay me back after i did what they wanted me to do for them, i want my nether amour, sword and golden apples."

are you fucking kidding me? no life is as important as them?

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? WE DONT HAVE ANY OF THAT!" Tommy said

its true, i meant to pay him back, i just never had the time. My body is aching too much for any of this, i feel like im going to pass out.

"okay schlatt, listen. if you give us YN back, i will pay you everything back. you just have to give me time." i say hoping he will give in.

"im not falling for your dumb tricks dream!" "ill give her back once you get me the stuff. Untill then, i will keep her with me." he says.

I have a plan.

"okay deal, but, let me see her quickly before leaving" i say. Everyone looks at me in confusion as schlatt agrees and lets me in the back. no one eles came back, just me.

he walked me down 2 halls. This place was huge! we turn from a wall and thats when i see her...she was all scrached up and it looked like she had a couple brusies, her head was also bleeding. i wanted to cry, i could have done something to provent this from happening. i could have found her sooner.

"Wake up bitch!" he yells as he shakes the cell to wake her up.

Her eyes shutter to his yelling. She looked terrified.

"Someone is here to see you" he says as she gets up.

"you can go in but dont try and do anything inappropriate or stupid" he says. He looked at her and winked. Did they...do something? (BAHAHAHA THEY DID NOT LOL I PROMISE!)

i walk into the cell and i seen her beautiful face look at mine. "D-dream!" she gave me a big hug.

YNs POV:

"hi YN" he says with a chuckle. "what happened? what did he do to you?"

i didnt really want to tell him, i mean, what if somthing DID happen to him because of me?

We sat down on the old hard bed that was on the ground and i told him the whole story from that one night till now. he looked like we was going to actually kill him.

"so you guys didnt like...you know" he say and motions his hand to form a cricle and he put his other finger in the circle. before he finished i smacked his hand away.

"NOOOOO!" i yell

"well he like...winked at you and the way he looked at you...i bet he thinks about you in bed-" he says before i cut him off. "DREAM, STOP!" i yell at him again.

"okay well then, i think its time to go home" he says. i look at him confused. "i cant go, remember?"i say back

"YN" he says in a low, raspy voice. "do you think i would fuckin listen to him?" he asks. now THAT was hot. wait, omg, no i cant think like that, hes my bestfriend...right?

"u-uhm, no" i say back. he grabs my hand and takes me out of the cell. "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DREAM!" Schlatt yells and runs to us.

"run to the boys YN, ill be there soon" he says and with that he takes a full punch to schlatts face and schlatt fought back. SHIT. i run around corners and halls untill i heard yelling again. I ran into a room. everyone was there.

Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, And George. But Slime and Quackity where there also.

"YN? what are you doing out here! where is schlatt?!!!" Quackity yells

"Hes getting sucker punched right now" i say. They both looked at eachother then ran to help schlatt.

"YN! what happened?" sapnap asks.

"No time, run!" i say and we all dashed to the exit. As we where climing up the dark latter dream came up behind us and climed too. Soon, we where all out of the tunnle, panting.

"Fucking hell, its like a workout" Tommy says out of breath. We all started to walk back to the house, I didnt talk at all, my head was pounding and i didnt feel good.

TIME SKIP BC IM LAZYYYYYY:

We finally got back home and walked inside. Patches walked up to me and rubbed against my leg while meowing, Dream walked me back to the bathroom to clean my head up. it hurt like a motherfucker.

"There you go, get in the shower and ill feed you actual food when you get out." he says. before he walked out to let me get undressed he kissed my head. My face was red when we walked out...o.m.g.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. bad bad bad news, not that anyone needs to know but apperently i have the death touch:( My friend had passed away december 10th it was very sad. I miss and love him so much. it was my first christmas without him:( BUT GOOD NEWS IS I GOT A NEW CHAPTER OUT!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. remember to eat and drink! also give me some ideas for other books and some for this book because im running out of them:( BYE LOVE YALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

WORDS: 971