Yn?

DREAMS POV
____________________

I went on a walk, only to think. Not much.

When i was walking, i heard a girl crying. i went to go see what it was. i look behind a tree and see yn. with blood dripping down her arm??? What the hell?

"yn are you okay?" i asked looking at the tears falling down her face

"dream?" she said back

i seen a blade in her hand.... no, not this again.

"yn..."

"dream...."

"give me it" i said

she hands me it. i take it and throw it into the pond.

"come on" i said taking her hand

we walk all the way back without speaking. once we made it back, i took her in the bathroom to clean up.

YN POV
______________

He took me to the bathroom.

he takes my arm and runs it under warm water. i see all the blood rush off my arm. after that, he puts some cream on it, then wraps it with some cloth.

when we were done, he gives me a big hug.

"im so sorry yn" this again? why?

i didnt say anything, didnt even hug back, just stared.

he let go and took my hand, it was about dark and i was kinda tired, he led me to the room. he told me to get dressed because it was almost time to get to bed. i get dressed into shorts and a t-shirt. i forgot i also had scars on my thighs. he wont notice, right?

i climbed into the king sized bed and waited for dream. he walked in and sat on the bed.

"wanna play t or d?" (truth or dare). He asked

weird question but ok ig.

"sure..." i said

"okay, t or d" he asked

"t" i said back

"is it true thattttttttt, you fell in love with someone?" he asked

"i mean, i guess i did, i dont really know" i said
------------------------------------------------------
we played a few more rounds untill i picked dare.

"i dare you to kiss me." dream said

"w-what!" i said blushing.

i mean we did know eachother for months already, but kiss?!?!?!?

he crawed on top of me. i was now laying down on the bed with him above me. he leaned down a bit to where i can feel his warm breath on my lips. he opened his mouth and got a bit closer, then pulled away. he got back to where he was, and i sat back up, i was so red it was embarrassing.

"heh, i can see you blushing" he said in a deep voice while looking at me.

"s-shut up" i said embarrased

"you know you want it" he said back

" thats it, im going to bed" i said turning around and laying down.

"nooooo i wanna keep playing, you didnt even do the dare, you know you have to, thats how you play the game" he said and turned me back over.

i prop myself up, he towers over again.

before i knew it his lips were on mine. the feeling came back, but worse, it was turning my stomach.

GEORGES POV
==================

i watched as he got back up from her, smiling while her face was red.

who the fuck does she think she is? hes mine, all mine. what do i do? i know sapnap likes her, what if he finds out? if i tell him, he will take yn away from dream, then he can have yn and ill have dream. but thats not enough, i want her gone.

i walk to wherever sapnap was.

"Hey, we need to talk" i said to him

"sure, whats up?" he asked

"i dont know how i even got to see this but, i seen yn and dream kissing on a bed" i said looking at his angry eyes.

"WHAT? SHE LIKES HIM AND NOT ME? SHE SAID SHE LIKED ME BACK THEN WALKED AWAY!" he yelled.

"im sorry sapnap, thats just what i saw" i said

he turned around and walked to his room, as it was night and he was going to bed.

youll be mine soon dream, dont worry love...

YASSSSSS SLAYYYYYYY i finally wrote them kissing:)))))))))) anyyyy wayyyyyyys have a great day to who ever is reading this shitty ass book, i love yallllllll remember to eat and drink something today byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

WORDS: 730