we found you

"we go in..."

"there is no way that im going in there, its probably someones home!" Tommy says

"but what if YN is in there, you never know!" George says

"im sure no one would live in something as dark and scary like this toms" Tubbo says

"yea maybe its abandoned, shit looks old, i though you wernt a pussy Tommy" Sapnap says

"Can you all shut up and lets go, we have no time to waste" i tell them, anything could be happening to YN right now and i dont need them arguing about some stupid dark tunnel.

"yea yea sure. So... whos going first?" Sapnap says putting his hands on his hips. Now HE sounds like the pussy.

GEORGES POV:

So Dream ended up going down first sense no one eles wanted to. we all had flash lights on us because it was really dark, you think that there would be lights down here if people usually use it as a way to get to other places but i guess not.

as soon as we all got down the stupidly long ladder, we see many pathways.

"what the hell" Tommy says, it echos.

"woah, theres nothing but darkness in here" Tubbo says waving his flash light around looking at all the dust.

"we need to split up, Geroge and Tubbo go down that hallway, Sapnap and Tommy go down that one, and ill go by myself" he says pointing to 3 differnt dark pathways.

"well why do YOU get to go by yourself, and why do i have to go with George? why cant i go with Tubbo? this is bullshit!" Tommy says loudly, still echoing. i whine at the sound ringing in my ears, jeez does he ever shut up?

"I dont want you two to mess around and get caught so i am seperating you, and im going by myself because im fast and because i can" he says. something tells me that wasnt the reason he wants to go by himself, is he scared that we will see him upset about this? we already know hes upset, he is willing to do anything to find YN, hes the one who made us come down here in the first place. we are all upset about her but i feel like we'll find her. we'll find her some way.

"ok well lets go then, remember, we dont have time to waste!" i say and start walking with Tubbo in the direction that dream told me to walk and so did Sapnap.

YNS POV:

"i could offer you a nice home with me maybe. and you can clean and make food for me. just sit there and look pretty. you can be used to do a lot of things my love" he says. my face turns in disgust.

please, please come help me dream. i say in my head ive been here for almost 3 whole days. most of the time im chained up or knocked out. im just a game to them. i want it to all stop. i wanna go back home. i miss them. i wonder ig they think about me too.

Schlatts paying the boys to do this. i can tell quackity doesnt want to do this,  but if not, schlatt would do something to him if he didnt help.

but if dieing means ill save dream and the 2 boys from what they did, the so be it. i would rather die than them, they saved my life before, the least i can do is save theirs even if it means i die. im willing to do anything for them, i love them...

DREAMS POV:

I start walking in the dark quite hallway. i dont think of anything besides the nasty smell of dirt and dust. Its been a while sense ive seen YN... I miss her...a lot. Now, all i think about is how many times ive been rude and mean to her. especially the first time we met, and when i kept her away from going outside.

God im such a dickhead, i should have been nicer to her. I was so rude to her and now she could be....gone.... . And patches, they loved eachother so much. They would hang out all the time. And that one time we had a pillow fight a-and we would go on walks and find pretty rocks. she would always put them in her pockets when i told her not to and she would go up to random people and ask them random questions and always embarrassed me, we would play games and look at the stars.

I already felt my eyes watering thinking of all the old memories, i might not ever get to have those memories again, same with tommy and tubbo, they were amazing friends, YN could always trust them, and i would never let them see her. The tears are falling down my face like a rushing river. How could i be so ignorant? She didnt deserve any of this, im a horrible person, i just didnt want her to get hurt, but i was the one hurting her the whole time...

I keep walking untill i find a stop to 2 doors. i wipe my tears off and open one with no hesitation, but there was nothing but racks of potions and water. i look in the other one but it was just chains on the walls and the floor. what the hell happened in here? i walked in the cold room and walk around. in a place where some chains were on the walls, there were blood. so this isnt any old bunker that we walked in, its something more. The blood was dry but it was defenently recent.

before the tears started to prick my eyes i heard something, a loud falling sound. theres nothing back here so i ran to where i heard the sound. it was the 3rd hallway where i seen George, Tubbo, Tommy, and Sapnap trying to get a door opened.

"what are you all doing here? you guys are supossed to be in the other hallway?" i loudly whispered

"there was nothing but old boxes and broken glass bottles so we came over here and we tried to helped them but the door wont budge!" Tommy said

i look at the door. it must be locked from the inside. "stand back" i said, and with that the door came falling down with one kick.

"woah" tubbo whispered.

we walked inside of the room. "what in the world is this? is this a prison?" sapnap says. there are metal bars and cells with chains and there were lighted torches.

"theres someone here, be ready in case if something happens" i say with my hands near my sword. we walk more and spread out looking at stuff. i hear something...talking.

"shhh guys" george says

"but no ones talking" tommy says

"its from down there" i point to where the talking was coming from and we all walk to it.

"its just behind this door" i say

I opended it silently and the talking got louder. it opened to a hallway. i look down and as expected, slime, quackity and schlatt where talking. there backs were turned so they couldnt see me. "what are they doing here?" tommy says.

Then all of the pieces fell from my head. the blood and chains. i didnt pay schlatt back and he knew how much she meant to me.

"guys, they took her, shes here somewhere" i say

"how would you Know that there not just handing out and having fun?" tommy says

god this boy has no brain. "no tommy thats not how it works, shes probably back there down the hallways where the boys are" George says

"im going to fucking kill him" i say and we all turn around. but when we turn, my face meets his.

"well well, what do we have here dream? your little group to get your little girl friend?" Schlatt says.

i look at him in his eyes. "your fucking dead schlatt"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HI HI HI HIIIIIII NEW SHITTY CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR. its been ALOTTTTTTTTT. my grandpa past a couple days ago and im not doing quite good myself and i have a lot to do at home. im so so so sorry about not updating the book as much as i used to. im trying to write another book as well so ive been working on it, its not coming out untill i finish it all but yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i love you guys so much. HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! make sure to eat and drink BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORDS: 1449